Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

i7uw2ewiv2q91.jpg

Avatar remastered in Imax 3d was pretty cool. took awhile for my eyes to adjust after nearly 3 hrs with the glasses :lol:

I’m following it but yeah there’s a lot going on.

Got the murder dude went away for unsolved and now this pedo teacher subplot with what is most likely his son. Then other stuff like the girl that became the new madam, the rich guy trying to cover all this up and then the random flashbacks to dude and the mother before he got locked up and framed.

They doing a bit too much but not hard to follow

Saw Barbarian this weekend. Pretty twisted movie. Worth the watch even tho there were a few horrible horror movie cliches that made me just wanna say "get tf outta there already!" Lol. But overall, a solid horror flick with a good tempo.

Also, I'm well aware that John Hughes wrote a lot of movies that he didn't direct like Home Alone, National Lampoon's Vacation, etc, but I had no idea he wrote this joint... lol. I remember some parts of this when I was young.
61G90H2V1cL._AC_.jpg

Welp…Halloween is just around the corner!

What do you fellas like better?

Hipster Freddy…always fashionably late for a pool party massacre.

674BF26C-3296-4A37-9C51-9F5FB4368359.jpeg

Or workout warrior Freddy…slashing calories and getting swoll.

571D5ECB-C69D-4576-970C-0C45478A3896.jpeg

90s rave Freddy…loves his glow sticks and techno music.

A976A3A4-159A-419B-B2B0-029D09D94ABA.jpeg

Cowboy Freddy…yeeeehhaaaa!!!!

BF635BEA-08DB-4588-8F74-5F1893966B72.jpeg

Or Big Lebowski Freddy…the Fred abides.

6CB625DF-21B7-4F53-AC67-77F08BD8ECD1.jpeg

I'm still curious (but not curious enough to watch :lol: ) how they updated that American Gigolo storyline for the television adaptation.

In the movie, Richard Gere was about 30 and the lady was in her mid-40s(?) But this dude is nearly 50 so how old is the woman in this one? Lol

I'm still curious (but not curious enough to watch :lol: ) how they updated that American Gigolo storyline for the television adaptation.

In the movie, Richard Gere was about 30 and the lady was in her mid-40s(?) But this dude is nearly 50 so how old is the woman in this one? Lol
He’s 20’s PrePrison and 30’s Post, and he’s pulling it off flawlessly.
He’s mastered that thing he does, the Adult dealing with devastating trauma while keeping his head above water and becoming a HERO.

I guess I could have been clearer, I was referring to appearance. Jon Bernthal...looks his age lol.

Cool that it's a good show though.

I do think he pulls off the 20-30’s quite well.
Perhaps it’s the tech now where anybody can be anybody or any age but the scenes with him, in his 20’s, they don’t for a minute make you think he’s old AF

DAHMER.
TF
Only a White Man could get away with what he was doing.
He was sprinkling pixie dust over the entire State of Wisconsin and they were like “hey Jeff, here’s a couple Box Fans, toss the pixie dust into the rotating blades and it’ll touch more people”

Unreal.
This is disgusting.
I specifically stayed away from his Story, wish I’d continued on with that Specific.

Even the folks who have no idea, just read this, read it. This is Cop that begged DAHMER to kill that kid. Got suspended. Judge overturned the suspension and gave them 50k back pay, AND THEN, makes the chap PRESIDENT of the State PD.
This isn’t believable at all. I’m ashamed jist watching this ****.
A21E2D3F-E901-4378-83D0-62EF8673B318.jpeg

Oh wait, before DAHMER botched killing that kid, he’d already done a year in jail for pulling the same **** on That kids older brother, when he was the same age. They let DAHMER out on work release during that conviction, because the judge had….man I’m done talking about this. Disgusting.

Does anyone remember a movie from I think the mid to late 90s where a massive amount of fish and chips were ordered to a house, I think for a dog or animal?

Back
Top Bottom