Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The list of movies leaving Netflix this month was weak so I’m going off HBO & Hulu this month. Starting early cause there are a bunch of first time watches for me.

Tonight:
1665632021302.jpeg

Watching the Original Hellraiser, classic Frank coming back for a HJ. Haven’t seen a Pinhead-like person yet.

5.5 out of 8.

Last edited:
Last night I started.

American Dream and Other Fairy Tales​

Had to go to bed. Will finish the rest tonight. So far I like it. Just alot of hypocrisy from the Disney family. The doc shows the 70s as the pivotal moment when the green light was given for the increased gap in wealth inequality.

I recall liking it when I saw it, but must not have thought it was anything really special because I don’t remember much else about it. LOL.
I also remember enjoying it, strong cast and you have Jlo around her prime (she has aged extremely well don't get me wrong lol). Very fast paced and a fun movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. I probably saw it over 10 years ago so many of the details escape me.

Call me crazy, but the Omen III plot could be a good movie with a bit more subtlety. I guess subtlety goes out the window when you decide to have Jesus make an appearance :lol:

Funny you say this. I just finished the first dinner. A bit too long, but a good watch. Music was the scariest thing :lol: the thought about killing a boy is wild.

Check this out: Omen III has an entire sequence where newborns are murdered :stoneface:

So I watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and that movie still brings da lols. If you would've told me Keanu would become a huge star after his acting in that movie I would've called you a liar. I watched it in 4K

So I watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and that movie still brings da lols. If you would've told me Keanu would become a huge star after his acting in that movie I would've called you a liar. I watched it in 4K
I just saw it for the first time, about two years ago. It doesn’t even seem like Keanu but it’s an amazing funny vibe he has. And yeah you can not have seen his acting choices coming in the next 15 years.

Currently, first time jawning

6EB0ACEE-B57F-4563-BE0E-1A9D480DE67D.jpeg

Halloween Ends on RT, last year’s terrible one Halloween Kills was 39% critics and 66% audience. This is the same rating mostly, hope the script is not as hurtful as last time.

9CED3197-D91C-4AA5-BFA7-BF40DCF02A21.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom