Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anakin…

1685931209240.gif

Stop. You saw X in theaters. You and your boy knocked out 11 films in under a month. Smilin the whole way. It's ok to love the franchise, no shame.

See ya at Barbie. :lol:
11 films in under a month? Revisionist history is revisioning. 🤣 We started the franchise in... NOVEMBER. Watched X last week... the end of March. That math ain't mathing. 🤣

Also, we have very different definitions of "smiling the whole way."
It's not just that reality needs to be suspended for these to be enjoyable. You just have to punt reality through the uprights like a 50 yd Justin Tucker bomb.
They're terrible. Like really, really bad. Like comically bad. 😂 And I know everything about them.

Really, Nov? I thought you knocked them all out weekly. That's my bad then.

You did far better than calibeebee calibeebee I know that.... :smh:

And you was happy after each film. Just like the rest of us. We all know they crazy, but they put so much heart into them it sticks. Now we all part of the #family :smokin

You don’t get to 11 films without being Marvel…. People line up whenever a new Fast movie comes out. I still haven’t seen Fast X.

Bronson Bronson Watch the first episode of The Idol. Curious what you think.

The Idol looks wild.

I can't believe that's Johnny Depp's daughter. :wow: :frown:

Weeknd looks perfect for the role he's about to play. Azaria too. :lol:

This thread made me add the vintage Gosling catalog to my queue because it's been a minute :lol: Blue Valentine is on MAX so I can watch that on the road. The Place Beyond the Pines (Freevee) and Drive (Tubi) can't be streamed through my Xfinity app so I can only watch them at home for some reason. I need to see if those channels have apps that allow downloading.

I would definitely consider La La Land worthy of giving a shot. It’s a much easier watch than other musicals. Hell, I would even consider it a really good movie with musical elements sprinkled in. They don’t get too carried away with the musical aspect. Even if you’ve hated other musicals such as A West Side Story or Singing in the Rain, I still feel confident that it’s very possible to like La La Land.

Freevee has commercials right?? I dunno but outside of live sports it's hard for me to watch anything with ads these days. Along with Peacock's lag it's the reason I only watch stuff on their app here and there even though they have some good stuff on it (not paying for their premium as I have enough other stuff rn).

This thread made me add the vintage Gosling catalog to my queue because it's been a minute :lol: Blue Valentine is on MAX so I can watch that on the road. The Place Beyond the Pines (Freevee) and Drive (Tubi) can't be streamed through my Xfinity app so I can only watch them at home for some reason. I need to see if those channels have apps that allow downloading.

Exact same. I watched Fracture last night and I’m gonna watch Drive tonight. Drive soundtrack is NEXT LEVEL!

Speaking of Drive……

Heather Graham was 18 when she made her debut in License to Drive. What a babe! If she was an actress in the 40’s and 50’s she would have def been remembered as an “it” girl of Hollywood like Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Liz Taylor, etc.
197BAD2A-6CC0-45DB-9FC3-AEC5AB041ADC.gif

728EB15B-D7A1-451B-B4EC-0799BAB2F1CF.jpeg

231692D3-12EF-4CFF-874C-F311E4606D89.jpeg

Exact same. I watched Fracture last night and I’m gonna watch Drive tonight. Drive soundtrack is NEXT LEVEL!

Speaking of Drive……

Heather Graham was 18 when she made her debut in License to Drive. What a babe! If she was an actress in the 40’s and 50’s she would have def been remembered as an “it” girl of Hollywood like Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Liz Taylor, etc.
197BAD2A-6CC0-45DB-9FC3-AEC5AB041ADC.gif

728EB15B-D7A1-451B-B4EC-0799BAB2F1CF.jpeg

231692D3-12EF-4CFF-874C-F311E4606D89.jpeg
I fell inlove with her in this movie. wanted her so bad to be my babe.

“Now, I love my coffee. It’s probably the one thing I truly do cherish on this Godforsaken mud ball called earth.” :lol:

1686003575993.jpeg

Oh *censored*! I didn't see that the other day. Alright, should be Thursday or Friday night. Or Sunday. Or none of those. 🤦‍♂️

Screenshot_20230605_201933_Max.jpg

I see you lowkey giving us a peek under the kimono and a look at part of your current list :nerd:

Succession :pimp:

I keep seeing The Man from U.NC.L.E. as a recommendation for a crime movie but never read the description. Might need to see what’s up.

I forget…have you started Love & Death or are you in the middle after those first 3 dramatic episodes?

Back
Top Bottom