Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I just signed up again for stubbs, turns out it's 99 cents for the first month. Could theoretically watch all the summer flicks for the next 3 months for the cost of two trips. If you cancel though I believe it's a 6 month wait to sign up again.

just curious, is everyone here an AMC Stubb or Regal Unlimited member?

been a regal member for almost two years now and have had a blast, I remember cutting netflix for it basically and haven’t looked back.

I haven't signed up for anything than just regular rewards. Didn't even sign up for Movie Pass when it was poppin.

My local is a Coming Attractions and the others near me are Regal. I haven't even been to the closest AMC since it opened.

turned on the Cock and this was on the front page and decided to watch it. been a minute since my last viewing

1716780752774.jpeg
Turned on what?

Same with video games, I remember having to go to mid night releases for games like madden. Now you can have it downloaded before the game is even out.

I saw a tweet this morning that said young people won't believe it but there used to be a time where you just decided to go to the movies and then decided what to watch depending on what was playing that day.

I used to work with a guy that would scan thru the newspaper each day to see what was playing (and when)

I didn't start regularly going to movies til later in life so I never actually dealt with any of that.

I saw a tweet this morning that said young people won't believe it but there used to be a time where you just decided to go to the movies and then decided what to watch depending on what was playing that day.

I used to work with a guy that would scan thru the newspaper each day to see what was playing (and when)

I didn't start regularly going to movies til later in life so I never actually dealt with any of that.
if you didn't have a newpaper, you'd called 777-FILM to hear your local listings

Wifey and I did a lot of this when we first started dating. The movie theaters near us were in, or close to, malls. So we’d walk around a little bit, eat and then pick a movie on the spot at the theater.

Ended up seeing a few duds via that process :lol: But the experience was still worthwhile.

Guys can't do *censored* right in this damn show. 🤣😂 Like they legit hate guys, the writers of this trash. 🤣
#season19
You know you were wondering. 👀😂

1716835083636.jpeg

just started this up. seems like a great cast assembled (diane lane :evil: )
Fantastic mini-series. One of my personal favorite things in the Western genre. Robert Duvall gives an iconic performance as Gus McCrae.

Because of the series, I read the whole Lonsome Dove book series by Larry McMurtry. Also great.

Watching Endgame right now, the big reveal just happened, I remember my theater opening night people going absolutely crazy. Another Top 5 theater experience for me.

I can't fathom a world where that's not possible. :frown:

(I need to think of my official Top 5 theater experiences)

Endgame
Scream
The Conjuring
The Force Awakens
Matrix Reloaded

First that comes to mind, but there are plenty others I'm probably forgetting.

Rebecca Ferguson is quietly pure flames. That being said, to answer the question, off the top of my head:

Ursula Andress in Dr. No
Elizabeth Hurley in Austin Powers
Heather Graham in Boogie Nights
Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street
Meghan Fox in Transformers
Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct
Dina Meyer (Dizzy) in Starship Troopers

Rebecca Ferguson is quietly pure flames. That being said, to answer the question, off the top of my head:

Ursula Andress in Dr. No
Elizabeth Hurley in Austin Powers
Heather Graham in Boogie Nights
Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street
Meghan Fox in Transformers
Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct
Dina Meyer (Dizzy) in Starship Troopers

Salma in From Dusk til Dawn
Jennifer Love Hewitt in Heartbreakers
Eiza Gonzalez in Baby Driver
Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada
Ana De Armas in No Time to Die