Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Every team goes 8-9 deep, gotta have a 6 man, and those Steve Kerr's to knock down shows. 5 is too few a team, no range.

Every team goes 8-9 deep, gotta have a 6 man, and those Steve Kerr's to knock down shows. 5 is too few a team, no range.

That Thrilla in Manilla documentary, really any boxing documentary I can sit up on. When We Were Kings, Assault in the Ring, Facing Ali etc, were all must sees for any boxing fan. Joe Louis's documentary that was on HBO (I forgot the name and too lazy to look it up but it was excellent, sad though). OH Unforgivable Blackness (Jack Johnson documentary).

Other random sports movies/flicks I enjoy.

- Raging Bull
- Sugar
- 30 for 30, Jordan Rides the Bus
- 30 for 30, Trial of Allen Iverson
- 30 for 30, The U
- 30 for 30, Run Ricky Run
- 30 for 30, One Night in Vegas (Tupac and Mike Tyson)
- 30 for 30, Muhammad and Larry
- Jerry Maguire (Show me the guap)
- PBS documentary on Roberto Clemente (Had me crying like a baby, so tragic how dude was taken).
- Talladega Nights (just for the lulz)
- Happy Gilmore (just for the lulz)
- 61*
- White Men Can't Jump
- The Sandlot
- He Got Game
- Inside the NFL

Man the list is endless.

That Thrilla in Manilla documentary, really any boxing documentary I can sit up on. When We Were Kings, Assault in the Ring, Facing Ali etc, were all must sees for any boxing fan. Joe Louis's documentary that was on HBO (I forgot the name and too lazy to look it up but it was excellent, sad though). OH Unforgivable Blackness (Jack Johnson documentary).

- Raging Bull
- Sugar
- 30 for 30, The U
- PBS documentary on Roberto Clemente (Had me crying like a baby, so tragic how dude was taken).
- 61*
- White Men Can't Jump
- The Sandlot
- He Got Game
- Inside the NFL

Man the list is endless.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

- Raging Bull
- Sugar
- 30 for 30, The U
- 61*
- White Men Can't Jump
- The Sandlot
- He Got Game
- Inside the NFL

Man the list is endless.
the random drop by's in this thread 
laugh.gif

people probably post and then read the last few pages mad confused

im donw for a new draft. it aint like we got basketball to be busy with 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

- Raging Bull
- Sugar
- 30 for 30, The U
- 61*
- White Men Can't Jump
- The Sandlot
- He Got Game
- Inside the NFL

Man the list is endless.
the random drop by's in this thread 
laugh.gif

people probably post and then read the last few pages mad confused

im donw for a new draft. it aint like we got basketball to be busy with 
tired.gif

Love the way they use the maid. I just don't get her tho. She buried out back, but her killer is right there, why can't she just expose and be set free? I haven't figured that out. Tough guy Dylan McDermott flickin his cigarette butt was maybe the funniest moment on tv since Roseanne in her heyday.

Love the way they use the maid. I just don't get her tho. She buried out back, but her killer is right there, why can't she just expose and be set free? I haven't figured that out. Tough guy Dylan McDermott flickin his cigarette butt was maybe the funniest moment on tv since Roseanne in her heyday.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The elderly version of her coming out of the room wiping her chin was the single most disturbing scene so far.

Aaaaand with that, I'm skipping tonight's episode.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

The elderly version of her coming out of the room wiping her chin was the single most disturbing scene so far.

Aaaaand with that, I'm skipping tonight's episode.

Back
Top Bottom