Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

How did I only now stumble upon the plot to Predator 2 (1991):

Local and federal police (Danny Glover, Gary Busey) hunt a sneaky alien creature, now skinning drug dealers in 1997 Los Angeles.

:rofl:

Bill Paxton in this too. It's not terrible, in a 90's sort of way.

I wasn’t alive when Predator 2 came out, however I did see the first one that starred Arnold about five years ago. Ventura was super AYO.

Busey just died a horrible death obviously.

James Gunn didn’t direct Brightburn — he’s only listed as a producer — but the film, an evil twist on the Superman lore, appears to hold one of his pre-Marvel Cinematic Universe trademarks. Which is to say, it’s violent. Very violent.

In the red-band clip above, unhelpfully titled “Extended Diner Scene,” a waitress is cleaning and closing up a restaurant when a weird stacked-diamonds symbol appears on the windows. It’s the one that we’ve seen a young boy named Brandon (played by Jackson A. Dunn), the adopted son of Tori and Kyle Breyer (Elizabeth Banks and David Denman), draw in Brightburn‘s trailers. It’s also bad news for the poor waitress, who… let’s just say that if you can’t handle eye injuries, this might not be the movie for you. For everyone else: please enjoy!

Here’s the official plot synopsis:

What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister? With Brightburn, the filmmaker of Guardians of the Galaxy and Slitherpresents a startling, subversive take on a radical new genre: superhero horror.

Written by Mark and Brian Gunn, Brightburnopens on May 24. As for brother James, his next film is The Suicide Squad (August 6, 2021) followed by, at some point, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.

How did I only now stumble upon the plot to Predator 2 (1991):

Local and federal police (Danny Glover, Gary Busey) hunt a sneaky alien creature, now skinning drug dealers in 1997 Los Angeles.

:rofl:
I recently watched all of them before that trash The Predator movie came out.

That one was especially wild and 80s/90s bad. The setting is just so crazy. To think an alien hunter killing gangsters in the middle of a gangwar can go unnoticed with the alien ship underground in the sewers/subway :lol:

Glover was doing his thing though

On Your Wedding Day reminds me of the Korean version of the break up (by Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston) except maybe, done a lot better

It's about a guy who gets invited to his ex's wedding. As the movie goes on, we get flashbacks about how they became friends, and then became lovers, and then broke up

I'm such a fan of Park Bo Young. She makes me wanna learn Korean just on the off chance I meet her one day so I can propose on sight.

8/8

I’m next in line if she rejects your proposal.

But srsly if you haven’t seen her dramas yet, then you need to watch ASAP

I recently watched all of them before that trash The Predator movie came out.

That one was especially wild and 80s/90s bad. The setting is just so crazy. To think an alien hunter killing gangsters in the middle of a gangwar can go unnoticed with the alien ship underground in the sewers/subway :lol:

Glover was doing his thing though
I mean they are hunters

Brightburn looks dope and all but I wonder if the thought ever crossed of doing Red Son. The actual comic of what happened if superman landed 12 hours later instead. (Earth rotating) he drops in the USSR and is raised like the same Super but with commie ideals. I would’ve loved that :lol:

Reactions: sb
Very excited for It Chapter 2. I loved the first one, it looks like they nailed the casting of this one, and the extended scene trailer really hyped me up.

Reactions: sb
That’s exactly what I was wondering when I saw the trailer :lol:

Then someone posted a GIF in the IT thread that confirmed it :lol:

I would be mad perplexed in that situation.

Like is my life in danger with this old lady or does she just want to smash? :lol: :nerd: 0] :evil: :smh:

Last edited:
When I watch foreign films, most of the time it's something Korean.

I watched a Chinese movie today and I'm thinking I should give more Chinese films a shot.

Maybe I'll try watching Wandering Earth next.

Last edited:
Watched the IT remake today finally. Really well done. Hyped for part 2.
Got 12 Monkeys on deck now, it's on Hulu and I recommend it highly if you like sci fi and haven't seen it. One of my favorite Brad Pitt performances too.

body is not ready but its ready.

IMG_0671.jpg

Back
Top Bottom