Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1st 7 Favourite Movies that come to mind? Doesn't have to be specific, just say the 1st 7 to pop up.

1.Trainspotting
2. Warriors
3. Jurrasic Park
4. Blade Runner 2049
5. The incredible’s
6. My Neighbor Totoro
7. Attack the Block

1. Jurassic Park
2. The Dark Knight
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Wedding Crashers
5. Pulp Fiction
6. Inception
7. Whiplash

^^^ Yeah, I always wonder about the reasons there are certain movies you can never find on any streaming services. For example, I’ve looked for John Cusack’s Better Off Dead from the 80s and can’t find it anywhere. Is it because nobody wants to show a movie, the first hour of which, mostly involves Cusack’s character comically failing in trying to kill himself over his girlfriend leaving him? Or is just a business reason? It’s a mystery.
Business. It cost money to put on streaming services. Netflix pays to show those movies. I'm sure if more people showed interest in that movie, someone would stream it.

You guys should not be proud of knowing about and listing a movie like Gymkata among your favs :lol:

Its the type of movie you're fine forgetting about.

^^^ Yeah, I always wonder about the reasons there are certain movies you can never find on any streaming services. For example, I’ve looked for John Cusack’s Better Off Dead from the 80s and can’t find it anywhere. Is it because nobody wants to show a movie, the first hour of which, mostly involves Cusack’s character comically failing in trying to kill himself over his girlfriend leaving him? Or is just a business reason? It’s a mystery.

used to have that C CP1708 level dvd and Blu-ray collection. The last time I moved, I got rid of most of my vault to save space. Im left with about 100 I couldn’t part with. BOD made the cut
8CB5E207-F2DE-4F05-96EB-713A4FED4E46.jpeg

You guys should not be proud of knowing about and listing a movie like Gymkata among your favs :lol:

Its the type of movie you're fine forgetting about.

I didn't list it among my favs, I was stunned another human being knew it existed.

And calibeebee calibeebee I couldn't get rid of my collection. No way. I know it's too damn much, but no way I'm breakin that down. :smh:

There was a special on IFC I peeped last year called Horror Noir I believe, it gave a history of Black people in horror movies. **** was dope.

It is also on Amazon prime via shudder

Just was gonna put it on the watch list but just now ended up watching the whole thing :nthat:

It's crazy how all those years later Night of the Living Dead had the same impact on me.

Whole thing was a great discussion and rundown of Black ppl on cinema, Black history, and mainly black ppl in horror movies in America.

Already put The Girl With All The Gifts and Ganja & Hess on the to watchlist.

Back
Top Bottom