Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

B6D6A9DA-C99D-456A-9350-80A146405266.gif
B947EB8B-3C86-48D2-8EC1-B7F68A579DAF.gif
D34BF571-86C8-4F9B-99E9-857566DAAB79.gif

Regarding Arrested Development (I’m spoilering this because not everyone in here has seen the entire series yet) -

I enjoyed the last two seasons, but I didn’t think they were as strong as the first few. Some of the plot lines just didn’t do it for me - like GOB’s gay arc and Maebe living in the retirement community. There were moments here and there with that stuff, but I didn’t find it consistently funny

Regarding Arrested Development (I’m spoilering this because not everyone in here has seen the entire series yet) -

I enjoyed the last two seasons, but I didn’t think they were as strong as the first few. Some of the plot lines just didn’t do it for me - like GOB’s gay arc and Maebe living in the retirement community. There were moments here and there with that stuff, but I didn’t find it consistently funny
I didn't like how they filmed season 4. Like it was out of order and felt weird. Then they went and put it in order and now it also feels weird cause I saw how originally it went up on netflix.

This seemed like the only appropriate place to ask this question other than making a whole new thread.

Im starting to believe in "blur light".

Sorry it took me a while to see the obvious.

I've always needed the TV on to sleep but now it seems to wake me up on the hour.

How did you guys make the transition?

This seemed like the only appropriate place to ask this question other than making a whole new thread.

Im starting to believe in "blur light".

Sorry it took me a while to see the obvious.

I've always needed the TV on to sleep but now it seems to wake me up on the hour.

How did you guys make the transition?

Does your TV have timer you can set to shut it off after a certain time? A lot do. If so, maybe set it to shut off 45 minutes after you feel ready to fall asleep.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but this was news to me...I just rewatched "Lost In Translation" on Prime, and I just noticed Hiroshi Fujiwara made a cameo.
1612502300771.png

Even crazier, there are a few scenes where Bill Murray dons a pair of 2002 Nike HTM Air Woven:
1612502342314.png

Similar to this colorway:
1612502358754.png

Last edited:

This new trailer looks promising but I'm still tempering my expectations.

Watching Bliss this weekend because I love Owen Wilson, 32% critics on RT but a 50% audience score. Concept seems interesting so I will be giving it a watch.

A90BDF11-9CA3-4766-B60E-742C90CFCEB9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom