Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Most NTers weren't a fan of how itt went
Damn...but I could see that. Especially if it got sold as a straight horror show?

It's got that Hereditary and The Witch DNA of creeping dread and victims and heroes under trauma. More than like The Conjuring that's less slowburn dread or more straightforward scares.

First time.

Currently…

CD21E765-A1DD-459D-9D98-E3E3E03A549B.jpeg

Just finished my wire rewatch.. going rewatch Friday night lights now

Michael b Jordan got any other shows worth watching he was in?

really wonder what hbo’s version of Friday night lights woulda been like

Last edited:
Just finished my wire rewatch.. going rewatch Friday night lights now

Michael b Jordan got any other shows worth watching he was in?

really wonder what hbo’s version of Friday night lights woulda been like
Not a show but he kills it in Just Mercy.

-foe

I’m watching White Lotus again.
It was in earlier and immediately I noticed how Zen and Relaxing the Music and Sound is.
They really captured the sounds of the Island Ocean but, the music narration as the episode dips and dives, it’s God Level. College Dropout KanYe levels of ear goodness.
Such an easy watch.

"The White Lotus"? If so I haven't, would u recommend it?
Highly recommend.
I saw you’d made mention once or twice about Hollywood’s new trend of showing the Penis in situations where it seems unnecessary.

Add The White Lotus to the list of shows that’s showing you the malepenis on full display.
It’s more warranted in this instance then maybe it was in your last mention when it was highlighted during an camp ambush on The Suicide Squad.

Highly recommend.
I saw you’d made mention once or twice about Hollywood’s new trend of showing the Penis in situations where it seems unnecessary.

Add The White Lotus to the list of shows that’s showing you the malepenis on full display.
It’s more warranted in this instance then maybe it was in your last mention when it was highlighted during an camp ambush on The Suicide Squad.
Alright, I’ll check it out.

Finally finished my rewatch of Fringe.

Such an underrated show.

All the feels in the series finale. :frown:

How John Noble didn't win an awards for his various portrayals of Walter Bishop is mind "bottling".

Jasika Nicole. :blush:

Finally got that VPN IATT IATT and now have access to all kinds of shows.

I just finished season 1 of Happy Endings and I think I'm gonna finally start Luther.

Finally finished my rewatch of Fringe.

Such an underrated show.

All the feels in the series finale. :frown:

How John Noble didn't win an awards for his various portrayals of Walter Bishop is mind "bottling".

Jasika Nicole. :blush:

Finally got that VPN IATT IATT and now have access to all kinds of shows.

I just finished season 1 of Happy Endings and I think I'm gonna finally start Luther.

how you ain’t watch Luther yet??

View attachment 2848436

Just watched The Score for the first time. I don't know what took me so long. Used to go to the movies all the time as a kid and saw the average/below average heist flicks like Ocean's 11, Entrapment, etc.

This one was good but the ending really missed the mark.

Back
Top Bottom