Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Stranger Things is one of my favorites, you summed it up perfectly.

Had no idea Laura Dern was just 23 in the first Jurassic Park (1993)…. she looked way older.
My mind was blown too. But she grew up nicely.
Especially as the lawyer in the marriage story film.

“It’s off melody, behind the notes, not what’s expected, improvised, like tonight.”
1653322584384.gif

“It’s off melody, behind the notes, not what’s expected, improvised, like tonight.”
1653322584384.gif
Watched this the other night. One of my favorites.

Vincent is one of the better villains I can think of and Cruise is excellent as the bad guy.

Foxx does a great job, strong supportive cast, and I love the time Michael Mann sets with his movies

Watched this the other night. One of my favorites.

Vincent is one of the better villains I can think of and Cruise is excellent as the bad guy.

Foxx does a great job, strong supportive cast, and I love the time Michael Mann sets with his movies
Nice man, glad you liked it.

Can’t believe it’s been released in 2004. Time really does fly. I remember watching it with my parents when it first came out and we all really enjoyed it.

I’m happy it was so popular during its release, and continued to be appreciated throughout the years, and still continues to be enjoyed today.

Its praise is totally well deserved, imo.

Last edited:
I absolutely love everything Mission Impossible has done. At some point, we kinda need to revisit the old Sequels suck because, well, not for MI they don't.

But.......as I sit here, Ving Rhames is an absolute giant human being, looks like he could pick up a Honda Civic and throw it if he wanted to, and he's the computer nerd, while the ****** Tom Cruise is kickin everyone's ***. :lol: And somehow we're all good with it. :lol:

But yea, Atwell looks perfect in the franchise, good to see Kittridge back, wonder if we'll get a Renner cameo or not....

I swear the Dead Reckoning trailer I first saw was just a bunch of old clips from previous MI movies with some dude narrating.

No Atwell.

So this one being similar if thought was more of the same until I noticed the new scenes.

:lol:

Last edited:
This is like PG-13 Saw because there’s not blood… but still crushing visuals :wow:

Escape Room: 4/8… the riddles were alright but flawed, acting was real, real bad. Looking it up it reads like the audience likes the sequel more.

I wanna watch Malcolm X, just know it’s super long. There’s a lot of great Denzel movies I have yet to see.
I watched it for the first time last year. It’s length (along with it being directed by Spike Lee) is what kept it on the back burner for me, but after watching it I walked away saying it should’ve been a lot longer. This was also my first exploration into Malcolm the person, so that probably played a big role into why I felt that way.

The scene at the end where he’s floating was elite filmmaking by Spike though, I’ll give him that.

Back
Top Bottom