Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

It a lot of excitement for this Miami cw....

...A little too much excitement. They better be GR.

Just copped these for 88 bucks out the door...hard to pass at that price and the quality is amazing!

I think the Miami colorway is gonna fly here in the DMV! Thats the shoe i hear everyone talking about

man folks dont know bout these around here unless you like my age. everyone waiting for that jordan pack to come out everyone gonna walk past these just like they did every other hot shoe that came out on a weekend of some J's

Last edited:
I saw the black ones, and they look amazing. That's my fav. colourway, because I remember this girl in my class had them. Hopefully they decrease to a reasonable price for me.

dudes are crazy waiting for prices to drop on these, yet Im sure most of these dudes jump at the chance to pay retail for retro Js. Quality on these blow the quality on retro Js out of the water....

dudes are crazy waiting for prices to drop on these, yet Im sure most of these dudes jump at the chance to pay retail for retro Js. Quality on these blow the quality on retro Js out of the water....

Nice i cant wait till the 18th..

Because retros rarely sit my guy

Last edited:
Because retros rarely sit my guy
are you serious?

The only time retros sell out are when they're limited, they're foams or a special type of dunk.

How are the Flight 89's, Deions, Pillars, Nomo's....doing?

How did the Bo's and Griffey 2 and 3's do?

The Air Raids from the other thread, got them for $50

Last edited:
are you serious?

The only time retros sell out are when they're limited, they're foams or a special type of dunk.

Relax B, we were talking about retro J's

are you serious?

Relax B, we were talking about retro J's
laugh.gif
 Jumped the gun?

are you serious?

Lame.

Love these. So glad I copped mine RD, and went .5 up. Its funny how everyone in the DMV calls these Dieons... I guess cause those are the only turf shoes to retro in the past few years.

Dudes are waiting for them to go on sale b/c their sitting. If they were selling out or hard to find more dudes who really want them would go the retail route. I personally love the Dolphins CW, but only like the others & they aren't really can't miss releases for me.

Last edited:

I said the same thing when the pillars came out. One of the rare occasions where nike steps up their quality and people don't want to pay retail. Pillars maybe i can understand because they're 180, but the speed turfs?? It's not often nike blesses us with a great looking/ great quality retro for 130$-140$. As RIP Roberts stated last month, when nike comes correct - i come correct.

Simply put, some people won't buy unless the price lowers because each person has a value he or she puts on an item. If a person is willing to spend his money on a pair of retro Jordans over a pair o retro crosstrainers, then that is his choice. I'll never buy a pair of Air Max for the $200 retail price here in Canada, but I saw some on sale for $100 and I bought a pair because that meets the value I place on the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom