Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Got to see these in person the other day, and it made me want the 18th to hurry even more! They're pretty true to the OG.

Simply put, some people won't buy unless the price lowers because each person has a value he or she puts on an item. If a person is willing to spend his money on a pair of retro Jordans over a pair o retro crosstrainers, then that is his choice. I'll never buy a pair of Air Max for the $200 retail price here in Canada, but I saw some on sale for $100 and I bought a pair because that meets the value I place on the shoe.
This is pretty much it

Most Jordans you can't afford to wait until they go on sale, so if you want them you have to buy them when they first release.  You used to be able to do it, but not anymore.

Most retros go on sale.  After a while it's sort of annoying paying full price, even if you like a sneaker just to see them in the stores and outlets for $59 or $79.  If you buy a lot of sneakers like many of us, that money saved just goes towards another pair of kicks.

so what do people think that picked up the black& white's go up half a size ? i know with my dt's they fit. it's just when i strap them up i have to pull the strap pretty hard so it straps on to the velcro  im thinking since these have a strap as well  i should go up half a size

Last edited:
Am I late or something?? Went to go order the Black/whites off FNL so I could use my rewards coupon and they're saying all nike products are excluded from the winners circle now??? Swear just 2 days ago it was all good.

Smh, Soo they're back to this BS again eh? >D

CURRENT COUPON EXCLUSIONS

Nike Statement Product: (Air Force 1, Air Max 2009/2010/2011/2012, Air Max Tailwind, Griffey, Diamond Turf, all Nike Free styles and Lebron James
Brand Jordan
Under Armour
Oakley/ Ray Ban Eyewear
The North Face
Casio
Reebok Zig styles
Do not apply to Winner’s Circle Rewards :stoneface:

In addition, the products listed above DO NOT apply toward minimum purchase amounts.

Please note that when using a reward in combination with a discount, the discount will be applied to the total amount after the reward has been added. This may cause the order to fall below the minimum purchase amount.

Last edited:
Footlocker birthday coupon always comes through for me for my fav releases of the year. Last year the emeralds this year marinos

Am I late or something?? Went to go order the Black/whites off FNL so I could use my rewards coupon and they're saying all nike products are excluded from the winners circle now??? Swear just 2 days ago it was all good.

Just tried mine & It wouldn't work either. Funny b/c I tried it a couple days ago & it worked I just never finished the order. Sucks b/c I have some WC rewards I was planning to use on the Dolphins CW. The Speed Turfs don't even technically fall into their exclusion list either. If they keep this up I'll probably be inclined to start going with Footlocker more often just b/c.

Plan to use my $20 rewards card for Footaction along with the "$15 off $75 or more" coupon to get a pair of the Dolphins, then use my $15 rewards card for Champs along with the "$20 off $120 or more" coupon to grab my second pair.

Use your rewards in store.  Mines worked perfectly fine for my Fire Red IVs Saturday night.

Not everyone lives near a Finishline. Sucks even worst if they won't let you use them online anymore but still allow them in-store.

What is the exact color blue is it a teal or more like a baby blue or something?

Last edited:
Can't wait for the shoe but did Dan Marino actually wear these? I don't think he ever did.

Just tried mine & It wouldn't work either. Funny b/c I tried it a couple days ago & it worked I just never finished the order. Sucks b/c I have some WC rewards I was planning to use on the Dolphins CW. The Speed Turfs don't even technically fall into their exclusion list either. If they keep this up I'll probably be inclined to start going with Footlocker more often just b/c.

Just call-in your order and tell them that the website is not letting you use your rewards. I've done it several times. Even on stuff thats supposed to be excluded like Frees. The phone rep might tell you that the item is supposed to be excluded. Just be nice and ask them to try it. I've done it multiple times where I use a $15 off coupon and a $20 winners circle reward. Their phone reps are usually really nice and they will let you use whatever coupon code you want to.

Can't wait for the shoe but did Dan Marino actually wear these? I don't think he ever did.

You gotta be kidding me right?

BTW, saw the "Eagles" version last night. All I have to say is :x

Last edited:
10 More Days..

Back
Top Bottom