Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

i scooped a pair at my local champs and i had to go a half size up, they were the only store that received em.....great colorway :pimp:

I had to go up to an 11. I wear a 10.5 in everything (should be an 11 in strapped turfs though) but I say def go up .5 a size.

They're super comfy and the first time since highschool I've worn a pair after I bought it. A lot of older dudes were stopping me saying how they want them. One dude brought up home improvement.

I had to go up to an 11. I wear a 10.5 in everything (should be an 11 in strapped turfs though) but I say def go up .5 a size.
They're super comfy and the first time since highschool I've worn a pair after I bought it. A lot of older dudes were stopping me saying how they want them. One dude brought up home improvement.

Repped. Thanks a lot

Yessir.

My buddy that works at the corporate office sent me their official pics. I can't post them in here, but I did share them with JordanHead718212 since he works for the company.

He can confirm them. 

In that case my NDC pair is going back and the $20 reward and $20 coupon will be put to use.

Damn it. Mine are in the mail I went TTS. 
frown.gif

saw the dolphin colorway yesterday. looked nice

still passed tho but i can appreciate the love for the shoe.

Uughh missed out entirely on this, i really want this shoe but i cant see myself paying ebay prices :x :smh:

are these still around in some people's area?

they were exclusive to footaction and champs so just call your local mall and see if they still got a few pair or call nike customer service and give them the style number, they can look them up and tell you what stores still have them if any.

Last edited:
are these still around in some people's area?

they were exclusive to footaction and champs so just call your local mall and see if they still got a few pair or call nike customer service and give them the style number, they can look them up and tell you what stores still have them if any.

1. too early for FA/CHAMPS stock locator

2. not exclusive to there. Urban accounts got them too. Saw them at DTLR yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom