Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

1. too early for FA/CHAMPS stock locator
2. not exclusive to there. Urban accounts got them too. Saw them at DTLR yesterday.

exclusive to them in the fact that they were not at finishline, fottlocker, and some of the other major retail chains. what size you looking for its 11:35 were i live so i can see if any are available.

Yessir.

My buddy that works at the corporate office sent me their official pics. I can't post them in here, but I did share them with JordanHead718212 since he works for the company.

He can confirm them. 
Im an employee too sir can we discuss this further in PMs

missed out on the restock....seeing how these are flying off the shelf...i might have to pull the trigger when they restock on NDC 140+ :x

These have been restocked on NDC
smokin.gif

My order finally came in from champs moments ago
smokin.gif

I went a half size up (11 to 11.5) still a little bit snug.

Just got back from the mall here....none in my size at Footaction and City Gear.  
mean.gif

mean.gif

Things done changed around here, b/c the only thing that has EVER flew off shelves around here is J's.  

Alas, the beast has reached my wretched city.  SMH.  

Anyone know of any bay area stores that have these in stock. Specifically champs/footlocker because I want to use the b-day coupon. No luck at hilltop mall for me today. Any help will be much appreciated

Not sure how everyone says .5 up, I tried on my 12 and it felt perfect with a thicker dri-fit sock.

same here..minus the dri fit socks...i wear regular socks but they fit tts to me

Very tempted to get the Dolphins colorway, but I must resist!

do it!...

im at school right now..seen only 1 pair on campus surprisingly...first day of class i'vee seen a sea of 4s or oly 6/7 and some type of camo bottom. didnt realize how popular camo really is.

honestly they were sittin back at home (baltimore) ill be back in town in a week and a half and imma check and see if theyre still sitting and make an attempt to help a few of you guys out pending my funds are right :lol:

Good looks, Grizzly.

Just placed an order. Make a few rounds yesterday and calls today and couldn't find them. ...I can't be running around the city looking for shoes like that. So, this was a lifesaver.

If they release wider later and wind up on sale, I'll either take the L or double-up.

58 pages in the thread about these is about 3X as many as I would have expected. Good to see people caring about a shoe that was actually executed well. These and the Pillars are 2 of Nike/JB's best releases this year.

i can't take it anymore. if/when they stock i'm pulling the trigger. that desperation life :lol: feels like i'm back in my shoe buying days 8)

i used the FTL b'day coupon on the silver/green colorway, it's something about green/silver that screams MONEY :x :smokin .. will post pics of those and the dolphins when they arrive this week

Last edited:
Saw a girl rocking these today, then she got in one of those "you're ignorant and I'm going to intimidate you by being more ignorant" fights with sme girl in front of me. I don't think I can wear them with pride anymore :lol: no cop :frown:

Back
Top Bottom