Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Dilly1031

When does the fins color way come out?

Said it was scrapped on the page before this one....

I swear I was about to cry! 
laugh.gif

I really can't wait for these things...Nike seems to be getting it right as of lately, but we still need some Zoom GP's.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

im more hyped for these than olympic 6, 7 and the pack
That's b/c they're better than all 4 shoes, lol. Dolphins CW may seriously be the best release of the year, imo.

I really hope the hype isnt too big for these and that these fly under the radar. Hopefully another shoe drops around the time the Marino CW drops and steals the thunder from these. I know the Fire Red 4's drop in the beginning of August and the 6s/7s gold medal pack around the same time as these

Originally Posted by bigmike5

these are nice but people tend to over hype shoes they are not better then the olympic 6s

If we're talkin OG Olympic VI's then no but these retros that are about to drop?? DEFINITELY! I like them but something just seems off to me. I been waiting on these Speed Turfs forever & they are just immaculate. To each is own though it's all opinion.

It probably doesn't help either that I'm a die hard Dolphins fan.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

These will sit unless Nike throws the Qs tag on em... Then they'll sell out, get restocked then sit and go to the outlets for $70. Looks at the SCII trainers.... Still tho, I'm not taking chances lol. These will be had ASAP.
Exactly.

I was at FL yesterday & they stated the Black/Volt colorway will be moved up to next week...

Any confirmation to this?

Originally Posted by SuperVo

Them joints is on point, but I'm wondering what Nike is going to do to f*ck up the colorway... They are good for at least 1 f*ck up.
laugh.gif
For sure.

what's the official release date of these? hopefully in August.. July is already proving to be challenging for me to buy everything I want and it's just begun

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

These will probably be like the DT2's; sell pretty well but no mass hysteria.
But I still think they'll go on sale or show up at some outlets.

Back
Top Bottom