Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I can't wait to see the Miami's in person for myself, still kind of on the fence about them.  Well done retro by Nike though.

the green on the black n whites is dull as hell

def wasnt like that originally if i remember correctly

black volts are sitting at my store
no one even looked at them today
good for me I can let them sit and grab later :pimp:

Good or bad ridiculous lol. With the way nike is going nowadays.. you never know.
Most def good on the comfort for these my dude!!!!!! The shoe is just a thing of beauty man, materials are on point, they look real good, and yeah man the cushioning is ridiculous on these man, cop if you already haven't!!
pimp.gif

Welp... One less sz 13 on the market. COULD NOT walk out of the store without these. Can't wait for miamis.

Good job Nike!

Last edited:
i seen alot of shoe spots still got these sitting ill try to cop these and the "dans" on the same day next month hopefully

Tried these on this weekend..love the comfort..and I tried on the left foot (not my bigger foot) but they feel a little narrow but appear to fit true to size..will cop the black/white very soon :pimp:

ok... still crazy happy to have these, but few things make me ehh to em.

If I remember correctly, the NIKE on the midsole of the OGs was raised, and not just painted on. Also the Air side was stiched if I remember right? Might be wrong about the Nike and Air, I never had the OGs so I dont know. Theres also a spot on the white midsole that isnt very well painted.... still better quality than some $160 Js, and much less hype around em so it was an easy pick up.

Last edited:
Welp... One less sz 13 on the market. COULD NOT walk out of the store without these. Can't wait for miamis.
Good job Nike!

the volt on the air bubble not showing in the picture is my computer monitor jacked up? or am i color blind 8)

****, I was gonna wait for those black/white to go on sale but I'mma have to get them now. :smh:

No offense but that fit is all over the place. Trainers with basketball socks. A polo with camos. And top it all of with a snapback. But hey, if you like it, I love it. Do you homie.

Can't wait for the Dolphins CW. Hopefully they start popping up early in true trainer fashion.

MAN, WHAT IS IT ABOUT THOSE ELITE SOCKS THAT HAVE ALL THESE YOUNGIN'S GOING CRAZY FOR 'EM? I SWEAR, THOSE THINGS ARE THE MOST SOULFUL,TACKY SOCKS I'VE EVER SEEN! MATTER FACT, THE WHOLE HIGH CREW-SOCK-UP-TO-YOUR-CALVES LOOK IS JUST CORNY. GIMMIE SOME CLASSIC LOW-QUARTER, OR ANKLE LENGTH SOCKS, AND I'M GOOD TO GO. SOCKS ARE SUPPOSE TO ACCENTUATE YOUR KICKS, NOT LOOK LIKE STOCKINGS... :smh: :x HOLLA...

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom