Oh those conspiracy theorists at the Huffington Post...

If you follow that line of logic, then we need to wipe the Tea Party - American Taliban out of existence here in the states. Our forefathers came here to escape religious persecution. The first amendment was even written in part to make sure that we "restrict the promotion of religion" in our country yet the American Taliban wants to impose their religious doctrine on everyone. Lots of people forget this sort of fascism led to the OKC bombing, yet we're quick to lash out at muslims...

The difference is that the Tea Party does not murder people. It's as simple as that. They may be forcing their ideology upon others, but they're not going to run into your house and beat you to death because of a youtube video. Calling them "American Taliban" is ridiculous. If you said The Aryan Nations or Neo-Nazis, that would be a much more valid comparison. The Tea Party as a whole does not promote violence. Sure, they have their violent elements, but those are radical lunatics that absolutely do not represent the majority. The same way these radical Islamic groups do not represent the majority of Muslim people.

To clarify: I'm not lashing out at Muslim people in general...simply the murderous radical groups. It's the same hatred that I hold for the domestic groups I just named.

I think it's silly to kick a beehive and expect not to get stung. But that's just my logic.
If you know the slightest thing provokes these people into carrying out acts of violence, why not tread lightly. As if anyone else who had done the same has not met the same fate.
How many times has a comic over the Prophet in sighted this kind of backlash? I feel like I hear this story every year...
For those that don't know, depicting the image of the Prophet is considered blasphemous. This is not news to people in government and politics who are trained on these matters.

You're essentially justifying their actions by saying "this is what we've come to expect".

You have radical views as well my friend...

If wishing for murderers to be eliminated is radical, then so be it.

A film is no reason to do anyone harm unless its like a snuff film or something like that. America needs to leave that whole section of the world alone. Sometimes it OK to take a L and keep it moving. Can you honestly be surprised if you end up dead or kidnapped over there? You shouldn't be over there. Dude thats being held hostage, his life was in his hands before it was "in Obama's hands"..

A film is no reason to do anyone harm unless its like a snuff film or something like that. America needs to leave that whole section of the world alone. Sometimes it OK to take a L and keep it moving. Can you honestly be surprised if you end up dead or kidnapped over there? You shouldn't be over there. Dude thats being held hostage, his life was in his hands before it was "in Obama's hands"..
This is where our whole energy policy comes into play. If we produced our own energy we wouldn't have to be in that part of the world at all.

Every one of these radical Islamic groups should be wiped from the earth.

They are savages.
:smh: :lol: typical ignorant Western commentary

but its ok for Uncle Sam to engage in warfare and kill whoever he wants all in the name of 'freedom and democracy' right?

thats not savagery is it? :smh:

^ you defend Obama's war machine every chance you get.
and with more ignorance you continue a completely false dichotomy by identifying the United States foreign policy as 'Obamas war machine'

Obama was largely an outsider in Washington whose climb to office was not something that was expected...Obama is not carrying out his own dictatorial interests in office like your comments and similar sentiments from ignorant people like you would suggest...

Obama is going along with the interests of NATO..so please...revise your half *** rhetoric to include the full picture and stop trying to find a scapegoat by labeling centuries of imperialist aggression as 'Obamas war machine'

people are so shallow these days :smh:

don't you realize you can't just say things that have no backing and get away with it anymore? everything is in clear record. there is no excuse for people to continue their fearful, ethnocentric views any longer, you make everybody else foreign to you out to be a bad-guy...its wrong man.

Last edited:
:smh: :lol: typical ignorant Western commentary
but its ok for Uncle Sam to engage in warfare and kill whoever he wants all in the name of 'freedom and democracy' right?
thats not savagery is it? :smh:

Oh look it's B Smooth again...

Did I say that it was alright for the US to kill innocents? No? Ok...

This has become characteristic of your online persona. You criticize others for saying baseless things when that has been your means of operation for a while now. Then (without fail) when someone calls you out on it, you spew the usual "I don't need to explain anything to you...you people are all the same...you're so ignorant blah blah blah".

You are THE textbook pseudo-intellectual.

The comedic value of your schtick has worn thin and I certainly have nothing to gain from your words in the way of knowledge.

This is the last time I'm going to address you.

Back
Top Bottom