OHIO SPORTS APPRECIATION THREAD

laugh.gif

had to run to the nearest computer just to check into this one!

HIYA CHESTER!

OHIO TIL I DIE!

Cavs
Browns
Indians
OSU

the rest

we're from Cleveland so we dont really count the Reds or the Bengals but since its OH, what the hell

dont forget about those Lake Erie Monsters bringing hockey to Cleveland

I still miss the Crunch

Ohio is so greatly appreciated. Even Barack loves us!

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

i dont like half of the teams you listed, but the great state of ohio and the great city of cleveland are definitely appreciated. cleveland has more history, culture, and pride than wherever you live will ever have.

i am proud to be an ohioan
Word?

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Quote me Chester: if your Oregon Ducks beat Oregon State, the Ohio State bashing can begin the second the game is over...thats nearly a week before you are supposed to start bashing again.

@*@@ Ohio.

I hate you all.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Quote me Chester: if your Oregon Ducks beat Oregon State, the Ohio State bashing can begin the second the game is over...thats nearly a week before you are supposed to start bashing again.

@*@@ Ohio.

I hate you all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@*@@ Ohio.

I hate you all.
roll.gif

Buckeye till I die.. I'm from Cincinnati and I suggest you put the Reds and Bengals in there you know we be shootin people left and right down here
laugh.gif

@*@@ Ohio.

I hate you all.

who the !$@% gave that #!!!# the say all in when u can stop? your still under ohio house arrest

@*@@ Ohio.

I hate you all.

Good to have you back Ches, hope you learned your lesson not to be nice to folk.

All these Ohioans walkin free the last few weeks, breathing clean air.
smh.gif

Get back to work.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom