ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

Why all your fits you post that someone doesn't like you post a rapper who is wearing something similar. I think you made it clear "MOST" rappers can not dress. They have no fashion sense. 

I dont know where everyone keeps getting this idea Ninja is a little guy @ 5'5 .... dude has made it clear he is 6'

^ white socks tho Bron?
:lol:  we call them buttheads  black shoes with white socks

The_Beavis_and_Butt-Head_Experience.jpg

:lol:

I dont care what anyone says, I absolutely love the way white socks look with black shoes ..... Soooo damn 90s. :nthat: :nthat:

i bagged and smashed 2 broads off that fit alone that day, ya just puffing smoke up ****** ***** thinking outside da internet that fit

ain't perfectly fine.

and I bet they were dressed in the flyest bon bini/ pretty girl/ rainbow outfit they could find, match made in DR heaven :smokin

and I bet they were dressed in the flyest bon bini/ pretty girl/ rainbow outfit they could find, match made in DR heaven :smokin

:lol:

pretty much....you carry yourself a certain way, youll attract certain women....therefore i dont blame NH when the topic of marriage pops up and dudes sounds so dissapointed by females.

I shoot weddings too. Interesting that you would outdress the groom... Can't say I'm surprised, no offense.

Edit: I take that back. Outfit is not really over the top. I just try my best not to look better than the groomsmen etc because it's not my special day. Technically that's the professional way to do it. But I aint mad, because I be wantin to style something up too.

And the fact that you are dressing for work, and ninja is hanging out in the foot-something store, basically just proves my original point.

bro, when people say that i think is such BS....lol

if you are heading into a wedding concerned about outdressing the groom you have issues man, you cant worry yourself with that....so if the groom decides to wear a choppa suit, i should wear a worst choppa suit because the unwritten rule is the groom/bridal party is supposed to be the flyest?...dont make no sense, you dress according to the occassion, if you are a vendor you should feel obligated to represent your business to the best of your abilities, brides have actually reviewed me after and love the fact that they had a trendy photographer shoot their wedding for watever reason....lol when i second shoot tho i try to dress down as much as possible and always ask the main what hes wearing, because the last thing i want is to look like the main at a second shooting gig, when is my gig tho, cant tell me nothing.

anyways lets not get off topic, back to ninja and this walk off.

in his defense tho, he just dresses New York....if you put him in a time machine and send him back to say 2003 hed be the flyest thing walking the streets of NY...he dresses clean from what i can see, just a bit outdated....those capris and graphic tees at the age of 30 im not cosigning tho ninja....

No we aint gettin off topic. You put yourself on the screen.

That 2nd/main is definitely the real struggle. But it's definitely just common courtesy to not outclass the groom and have the bride all giggly about your work -- has nothing to do with insecurities; it's common courtesy for a special day for a special couple who does not consist of you.

Trust me, I wish that weren't the code and that I could crash weddings after eating reception food and dumping my footage.

BUT, If that specific wedding was at a beach and outside, then I would say you dressed appropriately.

i bagged and smashed 2 broads off that fit alone that day, ya just puffing smoke up ****** ***** thinking outside da internet that fit

ain't perfectly fine.

so?

you couldn't have smashed the same dirty birds in a plain t?

please stop putting these dirty bird's bad taste on a pedestal, b

Last edited:
I'd rock both K Steezy and Ninjas fits, just not as loose and with a black fitted and neutral color shoes instead (personal preference) *shrugs*. One fit is perfect for a formal setting, the other is cool for a hot summer day. There's nothing wrong with what Ninjas wearing in that shoe store pic. Some of you are too uptight, not every moment in life has to be GQ'd up

Last edited:

That 2nd/main is definitely the real struggle. But it's definitely just common courtesy to not outclass the groom and have the bride all giggly about your work -- has nothing to do with insecurities; it's common courtesy for a special day for a special couple who does not consist of you.

Trust me, I wish that weren't the code and that I could crash weddings after eating reception food and dumping my footage.

BUT, If that specific wedding was at a beach and outside, then I would say you dressed appropriately.

you think i go out with the thought in mind that im there to draw attention away from them?....nah homie....im simply there to do my job and i just happen to be the type to put effort into what i wear specially if its a formal gig and if im there to represent my business.....i cant concern myself with upstaging a groom, i get a dresscode and dress accordingly, that was a beach wedding, i wore a beach suit....what exactly was i supposed to wear?....tee shirt and jeans?

ive been to weddings where there were guest that were far better dressed than the groom, SHAME ON THEM.

like i said, i treat a second shooter gig, much different out of curtesy to the main shooter.

Last edited:
I wouldn't wear dem color khakis wit da red jersey and da red hat and da red shoes. I woulda wore da camo

Yea if the groom dresses sloppily, that's on him. I went to a wedding where the groom was wearing a shiny @#$ suit/Tux combo with a frilled dress shirt and black dickies work boots. No idea where the Hell he copped it from. Everyone was dressed better by default

Last edited:

you think i go out with the thought in mind that im there to draw attention away from them?....nah homie....im simply there to do my job and i just happen to be the type to put effort into what i wear specially if its a formal gig and if im there to represent my business.....i cant concern myself with upstaging a groom, i get a dresscode and dress accordingly, that was a beach wedding, i wore a beach suit....what exactly was i supposed to wear?....tee shirt and jeans?

ive been to weddings where there were guest that were far better dressed than the groom, SHAME ON THEM.

No. I think you goto your work WiTHOUT presence of mind, and that's why I'm trying to help you out. I already agreed that your fit was appropriate for a beach/exterior event.

Why are you comparing yourself, as a professional and hired gun, to a FAMILY MEMBER or FRIEND? Seriously?

You are there to push buttons and play the background. The only reason I'm still trying to push this point is because of how obvious your personality is in your photos and your thoughts on this message board.

I can't believe you just tried to compare yourself to someone's fam on their special day. Who do you REALLY think you are?

Yea if the groom dresses sloppily, that's on him. I went to a wedding where the groom was wearing a shiny @#$ suit/Tux combo with a frilled dress shirt and black dickies work boots. No idea where the Hell he copped it from. Everyone was dressed better by default

thats why i said what i said, you cant be concern with outdressing the groom, my dude called me out on a cotton 150$ suit talmbout im trying to outdress the groom and draw attention to myself, that theory would have made sense if i was out there shooting in a tom ford shawl collar tux....

if a groom doesnt care about his appearance what makes you think hes concern with a guest or one of his vendors dressing better?....just doesnt make any sense buggz, you as a photographer, should know this....you follow dresscode and shoot, simple.

If I hired you at my wedding, and I look over to the side and there you are over prancing around like a model with your 2nd shooter/girlfriend is snapping photos of YOU.... your cameras would end up in the ocean. 8)

No. I think you goto your work WiTHOUT presence of mind, and that's why I'm trying to help you out. I already agreed that your fit was appropriate for a beach/exterior event.

Why are you comparing yourself, as a professional and hired gun, to a FAMILY MEMBER or FRIEND? Seriously?

You are there to push buttons and play the background. The only reason I'm still trying to push this point is because of how obvious your personality is in your photos and your thoughts on this message board.

I can't believe you just tried to compare yourself to someone's fam on their special day. Who do you REALLY think you are?

compare myself??...not really bro

so tell me, what is acceptable for a photographer to wear to a wedding?.....enlighten me....lol

ain't perfectly fine.
so?

you couldn't have smashed the same dirty birds in a plain t?

please stop putting these dirty bird's bad taste on a pedestal, b
what? no b....

just cuz some of ya can't pull it off thats not my fault...i happened to of crushed it that day, period. da more you look at da detail da less water

da "graphic slogan tee flack" goes away.

da fact that ya STILL bringing up a outfit that i wore carelessly and casually 2 years ago shows that

it accomplished exactly what was it supposed to do, leave a fresh lasting impression = mission accomplished.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

If I hired you at my wedding, and I look over to the side and there you are over prancing around like a model with your 2nd shooter/girlfriend is snapping photos of YOU.... your cameras would end up in the ocean. 8)

lmfaooooooooooooooooo.....yeah because i did that while the bride and groom were sitting there watching, cmon fam, chances are i would turn you down and recommend you another photographer that would fit your uptight personality :D

I don't know what's worse

a swag t shirt

or a t shirt with leather sleeves.

da *******s like both, so I guess it depends which gets you more play.

|I

ain't perfectly fine.
and I bet they were dressed in the flyest bon bini/ pretty girl/ rainbow outfit they could find, match made in DR heaven
smokin.gif
but i was at da PR parade.....
Style is supposed to be about what YOU like no what everyone else likes, if you like something buy it, no one person can go around saying "Oh you have to wear this" **** out of here with that.
this.

Honestly the grooms not gonna care. He's just tryna get through the day. But don't be surprised when you get a bad reference or a family that actually does care about small things like that speaks up about it.

Certain clients are finnicky and insecure like that. I've actually had coordinators mention this specifically to me about certain clients.

But ofcourse you feel it out before that special day anyways. Most of the weddings I've shot were straight up shotgun weddings anyway :lol: but when you get those high drama brides and mother-in-laws and clients spoiled with whatever they ask for, and they don't want you looking better than their husband to be, it's something that should be respected regardless of whether you disagree.

I'll say it for the 3rd or 4th time, your fit was appropriate attire for an outdoor wedding.

Back
Top Bottom