ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

jr-writer-the-stash.jpg

:smh: :lol:

Yooooo, this is hideous. That first shirt looks like Zangief is doing that spinning clothesline on every other Street Fighter character at the same time.

sigh, here comes the bull ****

:rofl: :rofl:

All jokes aside, and no hate thrown Ninja's way, BUT Steezy's fit is better, due simply to the fact that It has more social range than Ninja's.

Naw steezy's fit is crushing, but the setup was just......I don't man.  No straight man should be taking pics like that unless he is getting paid to do so.

It would be hilarious if we had a summit.

Steezy and the db cats chillin in the cut rockin fitted suits, ninja and all them ny cats rockin jerseys and fitteds, tan dudes sitting round doing nothing, roshe click walkin round wit no socks, dudes smellin like rogaine, the one girl lurking in real life, the nomad chillin by himself writing a story in a composition book.

Last edited:

Steezy and the db cats chillin in the cut rockin fitted suits, ninja and all them ny cats rockin jerseys and fitteds, tan dudes sitting round doing nothing, roshe click walkin round wit no socks, dudes smellin like rogaine, the one girl lurking in real life, the nomad chillin by himself writing a story in a composition book.

Push for it and lol at roshe dudes with no socks

Bammas be looking a fool...to each his own tho.

Been successfully pulling women and looking presentable with the Button-up/Polo, Jeans/Slim Cargos and sneakers combination since high school. Don't really pay much attention to what clowns be wearing.

If you try to keep up with all the "trends" you'll go flat broke and have be lookin at a closet full of "W..T..F" 3 years from now.

:rofl: at the accuracy of this post

just wanted to say that white crew socks w/ the dark shoes >>>>> ***

i'll rock the white crews w/ any damb athletic shoe...

air forces, pennys, jays.... .

no socks w/ the boat shoes, though...

i see cats coming trhough w/ the socks that match the shoe color.. crazy *** elite sock colors...

i went into champs to cop some GPs... seen the most CRAZY sock combos. :lol:

i see cats coming trhough w/ the socks that match the shoe color.. crazy *** elite sock colors...

i went into champs to cop some GPs... seen the most CRAZY sock combos.
laugh.gif
cringe.gif

also lol @ how ridiculously easy it was for this thread to veer completely off it's intended discussion

Last edited:

i went into champs to cop some GPs... seen the most CRAZY sock combos. :lol:

:nthat:

#WhitesoxBlackshuzgang

The Fab Five documentary forever changed my opinion on white socks. I watched it again on Friday and really wanted to burn all my pairs

Back
Top Bottom