ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

Honestly the grooms not gonna care. He's just tryna get through the day. But don't be surprised when you get a bad reference or a family that actually does care about small things like that speaks up about it.

Certain clients are finnicky and insecure like that. I've actually had coordinators mention this specifically to me about certain clients.

But ofcourse you feel it out before that special day anyways. Most of the weddings I've shot were straight up shotgun weddings anyway :lol: but when you get those high drama brides and mother-in-laws and clients spoiled with whatever they ask for, and they don't want you looking better than their husband to be, it's something that should be respected regardless of whether you disagree.

I'll say it for the 3rd or 4th time, your fit was appropriate attire for an outdoor wedding.

but how do you guarantee you wont look better, do you ask the groom what hes wearing?....see how this doesnt make any sense?.....dude a fitted suit is not worn to upstage anyone at a formal affair, is worn to fit right in with the dress code....so i dont know what you getting at with the way i dress to shoot my weddings?.....tbh i shoot who i want to shoot, i dont live off this income, so im not desperate taking everyone who comes my way, i always meet my clients before hand, so the same way they are feeling me out, im feeling them out...if i get a sense that they are uptight or rude, believe me i bail even if they wanna book me for my most expensive package....rather save myself the headache and it has worked well for my business.

btw never had any complaints, quite the opposite about my personality and how above and beyond i go for my brides....so you passing judgement on my character based on what i post on here couldnt be more far from the truth...

ksteezy ksteezy Black and plain are the typical expectations, has nothing to do with fitting. Don't contrast colors except for the hanky. That's how you stay neutral. No flashy jewelry or accessories. But as already mentioned, if it's outdoor you just go with a neutral sand/cream or pastel like you were wearing.

And I don't even shoot events anymore. I kind of just forgot about wedding season and I got sick of doing the same b-roll type of stuff at clubs, dancing with chicks with a fff camera in my hand :smh:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

bro them shirts is cool for that freshman first day of school fit, any day passed that you are not fly rocking that man....your fit in the store with the miami jersey although not my steez this day i cant front like some years back that wasnt the exact same way i dressed.
this whole sentence is condescending...

it could be 30-40 years into da future and imma wear whateva i want, and spend that good money to maintain it.

CLEARLY this nike slogan shirts sell well for ALL ages because nikes makes $$$ churning em out, and last time i checked nike been making slogan tees for over 20 years.

bo-knows.jpg

even though i dont associate myself with da extremely nerdish wing of da sneaker community, it doesn't mean i can't appreciate and buy heritage nike apparel because

thats what im into, and if there's one thing nike knows how to do is tell a story of their brand history thru their apparel line and sneakers.

a nike shirt is gonna withstand all these corny waves of w/e you decide to hop on, season after season, you see "slogan tee" i see "rich brand heritage and tradition".

as far as im concerned, a company has to EARN MY RESPECT for me to plunk bread on them. that type of tactful strategy has allowed me to RARELY regret

purchasing clothing that here today, gone today. now dont get me wrong, nike doesn't bat .1000 when they drop stuff..FAR from it, but they got enough consistency

to where i can pick and choose i see and i'll always be satisfied, in conclusion, i'm a avid jersey collector, so its nothing for me to drop 400-700 one 1 vintage jersey

for me to wear 1-2 times in da summer, because

A. they ALWAYS hold their value

B. imma sports fan

C. jerseys in da summertime >>*

i can tell by da tenner of your responses you care a lil bit TOO much of what da next ***** gotta say, i do me and BEEN doing me regardless of anyone says.

like let's keep it funky b, with what i drop on 3-4 procuts on da regular, i'd come out with forklits full of w/e ******** bags from Jcrew, except that not what i

like so thats not what i buy.

ksteezy ksteezy [COLOR=#red]Black and plain are the typical expectations[/COLOR], has nothing to do with fitting. Don't contrast colors except for the hanky. That's how you stay neutral. No flashy jewelry or accessories.

And I don't even shoot events anymore. I kind of just forgot about wedding season and I got sick of doing the same b-roll type of stuff at clubs, dancing with chicks with a fff camera in my hand :smh:

figure you would say that.....not my thing, i dont think a simple suit shirt and tie is gonna outdress anyone, youll fit right in with everyone else and people dont mind it.....so i dont know where you coming from with this info....been shooting for 4 years and not one problem.....im not about that looking like a generic wedding photographer that looks like he came out of a vending machine bro....i like to dress up....i dont do it upstage anyone, is just my personality and it doesnt affect my brides or grooms, trying to purposely upstage them would be me out there in a designer tux....which im not and never will be.

but i was at da PR parade.....

this.
see i would rock with you if the irony of this thread didnt dictate otherwise.....you are the OP of a thread judging others sense of fashion or lack thereof, yet is not acceptable to question yours bro...
telling folks they doing TOO much w/ da leather powerrangers, S&M sweats =/= advocating for people to dress like me. its called be yourself, everyone else is taken.

Do you and I wish you well, I really dgaf. I think my original point I was trying to make was that if I were to give a guess about your profession, it would be that you are a wedding photographer who tries to upstage the ceremony with your iphone5 pics -- and this guess would be solely based on the photos and remarks you make on NT.

it could be 30-40 years into da future and imma wear whateva i want, and spend that good money to maintain it.

CLEARLY this nike slogan shirts sell well for ALL ages because nikes makes $$$ churning em out, and last time i checked nike been making slogan tees for over 20 years.

bo-knows.jpg

even though i dont associate myself with da extremely nerdish wing of da sneaker community, it doesn't mean i can't appreciate and buy heritage nike apparel because

thats what im into, and if there's one thing nike knows how to do is tell a story of their brand history thru their apparel line and sneakers.

a nike shirt is gonna withstand all these corny waves of w/e you decide to hop on, season after season, you see "slogan tee" i see "rich brand heritage and tradition".

as far as im concerned, a company has to EARN MY RESPECT for me to plunk bread on them. that type of tactful strategy has allowed me to RARELY regret

purchasing clothing that here today, gone today. now dont get me wrong, nike doesn't bat .1000 when they drop stuff..FAR from it, but they got enough consistency

to where i can pick and choose i see and i'll always be satisfied, in conclusion, i'm a avid jersey collector, so its nothing for me to drop 400-700 one 1 vintage jersey

B. imma sports fan

i can tell by da tenner of your responses you care a lil bit TOO much of what da next ***** gotta say, i do me and BEEN doing me regardless of anyone says.

like let's keep it funky b, with what i drop on 3-4 procuts on da regular, i'd come out with forklits full of w/e ******** bags from Jcrew, except that not what i

bo-knows.jpg

B. imma sports fan

i love jerseys bro and i love sports, i didnt say there was anything wrong with that jersey fit, is a regular ol' new york fit youd see any dude rocking in urban areas, except for bk and queens.

i dont get down with labeled clothing, hell i dont even rock lacoste because of that little crock....the clothes i wear on the regular you wouldnt know what brand they are unless i tell you....i can have on a 200$ polo or a 15$ one from H&M....i like clothes for how they look and fit, not nessesarily because of brand loyalty, besides sneakers i stick to label-less clothing, those slogan tees just come off silly, you can like it and justify it however you want bro, makes no difference to me, the same way you clown on cheeta print toms, i can clown on a shirt that says "dont sweat my swag" whats the problem bro?...

Do you and I wish you well, I really dgaf. I think my original point I was trying to make was that if I were to give a guess about your profession, it would be that you are a wedding photographer who tries to upstage the ceremony with your iphone5 pics -- and this guess would be solely based on the photos and remarks you make on NT.

please elaborate?....what is this supposed to mean?...lol

Haha! Dude's really comparing "Don't Sweat My Swag" to the likes of Just Do It, Bo Knows, etc...

please elaborate?....what is this supposed to mean?...lol

:lol: :lol: just fw/ you

ol insecure amfslkdfja;fal

Last edited:
Lmao at this tread. ! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].. I'm just waiting for the camo face to be over with .. Dc dudes love that ****! And I'm a Dominican and yes Dominican dude love the tiny everything even if their gut is sticking out! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sleeved Jerseys
pimp.gif

The word prancing was used in here
roll.gif

Last edited:
on a sidenote did Ninjahood and Steezy even sleep or they did yell sweet nothings back and forth all night? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom