ok NT I Confess

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going to hold it off till the new year to start things off fresh....but the more i post, the harder it is to keep it hidden.

when i was lurking, i saw that most girls on here were given a 'special' treatment (to their responses/threads they make etc.).....so i decided to stay gender neutral in my posts.  i know. i was a wuss. 

i could have just mentioned it casually on TAN (because god knows they can pick up and run with anything in there), but, i also need to apologize for leading some people to believe i was a guy....by not refuting "masculine" nicknames.

sry. Grim

i think the mods are the only ones that know, because of my email info.

ps. i can make this thread because .......i can.

so NT, can we start off fresh?....is it that srs?

Are...are you saying you're a female?

You know its gonna be 9 pages of pics or ducktales replies, tight?

so youre a 22 yr old female virgin?

your inbox is bout to be flooded

lol.........ok.. id rather the lighthearted troll response, than angry or disgusted responses.....

and yes trill.....that was one of the reasons i avoided the confrontation for so long

naw b i aint buying it

u post like a man but claim to be a woman

******?
:evil:

didnt make the thread to be judged by u all, dont care if you believe me or not, just good to know i can give my opinion without having to hide that i am a girl

if/when the right people see this thread (post)......you guys can take it to hell for all i care

Apparently it is serious since you felt the need to go out of your way and make this thread. I mean you can make this thread because...you can? No. You can make this thread because you're claiming to be a female. There's no other point to this thread. You wanted everyone to know you're a female because you need attention. That's ok. My jimmies are still in tact and I won't treat you differently. I'm just addressing how dumb this post is. Carry on.
i hate to take this stance, but yes. i can.

if it wasnt for my former posts, there would be no need for this thread. good to know u wont treat me different. 

didnt make the thread to be judged by u all, dont care if you believe me or not, just good to know i can give my opinion without having to hide that i am a girl

if/when the right people see this thread (post)......you guys can take it to hell for all i care

lol?

why would you have to hide that youre a girl?

women are allowed on NT.

im lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom