ok NT I Confess

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, have you been communicating with NT'ers outside of NT as a woman?

tumblr_ltw9qjiX1w1qbgwgbo1_500.gif

Meth must have known the beasts were going to come out so he took away her ability to get repped.

I don't get it....how did you lead me on?

I mean I always thought you were a guy because most of NT is...which is the gold standard when having a discussion with people in threads....unless their username is weekend girl or imfromjjjb....and even then I they could still be guys.

Now I understand why you didn't agree with me in that other thread on male vs female roles when observing things in public.

I mean I always thought you were a guy because most of NT is...which is the gold standard when having a discussion with people in threads....unless their username is weekend girl or imfromjjjb....and even then I they could still be guys.
Now I understand why you didn't agree with me in that other thread on male vs female roles when observing things in public.
G.I.R.L. 

guy in real life

naw b i aint buying it
u post like a man but claim to be a woman
******?
devil.gif
aside from the ****** part......i take this as a compliment.....because i did try to sound the part sometimes

What the hell is going on in here? So OP didn't want to state she was a female? Why? So what you are going to be hounded for pics? Do what the others have done, hold out until you are ready to show one. Is that so difficult. Gender doesn't matter on here, at least to me. OP, you made this way harder on yourself than it needed to be.

Where them pics at tho, you lurked long enough to know the rules :lol:

Who the hell are you? Why do we care what your gender is? :lol:

I know I've been on here too long when people are willingly making thirst trap threads.

yeah, just that small part. i did want to say something, but didnt know how without blowing my 'cover'.....anyways ur response was still appreciated man.

See how thirsty nt is? This thread exploded to 50+ post within minutes :smh: :lol:

Who the hell are you? Why do we care what your gender is?
laugh.gif

I know I've been on here too long when people are willingly making thirst trap threads.
hate having to quote so many troll responses......but there just everywhere

all ur questions have been addressed. but i will let u know, the thread was not meant for u. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom