Okay Jimmy, This Was Pretty Funny Vol. IDK Why Though

Joined Jun 3, 2007
Only reason I watched was because it was posted on NT. Had I watched it on TV, I probably would've changed the channel. FYI, I did laugh about 3 times, so the post wasn't created in vain.

Joined Dec 1, 2002
I want the :02 seconds back it took me to click on this thread, the :32 seconds back I spent watching that crap, and the :23 seconds back of my life it's taking me to write this right now.

Joined Mar 16, 2004
I love how Jimmy references the 90's such as Saved By the Bell and this (Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego)

Joined Dec 25, 2004
Originally Posted by 916kings

I love how Jimmy references the 90's such as Saved By the Bell and this (Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego)
Exactly!! I laughed so hard when I realized that's all they were gonna do lmfao.. I miss Carmen San Diego...

black leg

formerly shaqtus92
Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I want the :02 seconds back it took me to click on this thread, the :32 seconds back I spent watching that crap, and the :23 seconds back of my life it's taking me to write this right now.
Cosign.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
I usually don't find dude funny at all but this skit was hilarious to me. The facial expressions of all the dudes, especially the guy in the glasses next to Jimmy, the two guys on the end pointing at each other, and the doing this doo wop on top of a layout of Africa.

The same thing over and over isn't anything new but I like how it was executed. This skit gave me hope that he could at least be funny in group type of jokes where it doesn't involve him trying to act. I'll also admit his segments where they play some type of game are entertaining.

Beer pong with Lucy Liu

Joined Mar 26, 2009
Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Cosign.

Joined Aug 23, 2006
Originally Posted by Master Zik

I usually don't find dude funny at all but this skit was hilarious to me. The facial expressions of all the dudes, especially the guy in the glasses next to Jimmy, the two guys on the end pointing at each other, and the doing this doo wop on top of a layout of Africa.

The same thing over and over isn't anything new but I like how it was executed. This skit gave me hope that he could at least be funny in group type of jokes where it doesn't involve him trying to act. I'll also admit his segments where they play some type of game are entertaining.

Beer pong with Lucy Liu

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Beer pong with Lucy Liu
Looked like Africa on the first glance

Joined Jan 3, 2008
You're wrong for assuming Jimmy would actually be funny.

You don't even know why its funny.

The Roots > The entire Jimmy Fallon show and anything I've seen on there excluding the guests who hated being on there.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now