Okay so the ISS Marketplace is free again?!?!!?!

Steve and ISS = dodo. That whole website is a joke. All the little hypebeasts that actually paid the fee are tools. SMH!

I don't want a new SN , I want my old one from FREAKING 2005 .

Petition for me you guys . ;(

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

$teve is the bizarro Method Man because [Highlander] there can be only one [/Highlander] Dirty
laugh.gif

Its funny. If you go to the city or if you are on the bus you can usually pick up on who is on iss. Usually they mention feedback or wear a scarf in 50 degreeweather with a supreme tight cap on. W.e. they are called.

Why y'all talking about ISS on NT? If you belong to that site and got an issue with it, don't it make sense to post over there?

Makes no damn sense to me.

It's like me goin to Toronto and asking about a traffic ticket I got in NY

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Why y'all talking about ISS on NT? If you belong to that site and got an issue with it, don't it make sense to post over there?

I hear you, but it's sorta like if your from NY and you got to Toronto and you ask a group of people about your traffic ticket you got inNY...and some of those people happened to be NY'ers like yourself.

Some people on NT have dual-citizenship. While our allegiance is to NT, we have to take business trips every now and then.

Originally Posted by West2East

Funny thing is he's trying to claim that those who paid with paypal will be hit with paypals fee when he refunds but if he were to do a simple refund they wouldn't be. Let's see how he decides to go about returning money.
That would be shady if he did that.

thats just straight up bad business. jokes aside. you dont make jokes with peoples money. people continually give passes to situations like this that hurt them

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I hear you, but it's sorta like if your from NY and you got to Toronto and you ask a group of people about your traffic ticket you got in NY...and some of those people happened to be NY'ers like yourself.

Some people on NT have dual-citizenship. While our allegiance is to NT, we have to take business trips every now and then.

NT needs to enforce it's borders. We got a lot of illegals on here.
laugh.gif

if the iss market place can be free again, can the size 10.5/11 buy sell section on here be updated more often, i know my people on here who sell stuff in size10.5 and 11 can agree with me on this one.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

ISS marketplace > NT marketplace

Everything else about NT > ISS.
co-sign
these $$$* heads buy everything i can find laying around my house
laugh.gif

A few people did, the mod who banned takes too many things to heart....too bad he banned you late when most folks are sleeping or about to be, no worries youwill be back
smile.gif

i get banned on !SS at least twice a month for asking steve if he knows how i can post on niketalk...just find a proxy that works and re-register

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

ISS marketplace > NT marketplace

Everything else about NT > ISS.
agree'd

Good news if this info is tru, any1 know if this is tru, not an april fools joke.

when i got the news that they did that 5.00 fee i was like Naw, ima just do it over here on NT...

Back
Top Bottom