OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i loved those like i love all the barkleys, but to be honest, those are played out.

Word, isn't this retro #3 on these. but i could use another pair of the black/royal/whites(imo best cb94)
max2_cb_blue_blk.jpg

not to feed into the barkley vs. griff dbate, but if i had to choose it'd be griffeys ALL DAY, no question. especially considering the barkleys havealready been retrod once. (the lows don't count
sick.gif
)

i had the red and black, blue and white, but for some reason i never had th og black,white,and purple
eyes.gif
sooo you know im on em, they sold out last time nike put em out

why do some of yall want these to be limited?
i mean i used to have that exclusive mentality myself but i've grown to just want everyone to have nice kicks
these barkleys are dope and so long as i have my pair(s) i am happy....and i'm happy for those that cop as well, so long as they love the shoe

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

i loved those like i love all the barkleys, but to be honest, those are played out.

Word, isn't this retro #3 on these. but i could use another pair of the black/royal/whites(imo best cb94)
max2_cb_blue_blk.jpg

i got a DS pair of these recently on ebay for like $80. they pop up every once in a while.

played out??

2yz0euo.jpg

the og colorway of this shoe will NEVER be played. it is classic. u know what classic means? classic is synonomous (sp?) with TIMELESS

that's like saying infra red 90s, neon 95s, white cement 3s, etc are played out.

Word, isn't this retro #3 on these. [/IMG]

Retro number 2. If you want to be picky though.. The original colorway still hasn't been Retroed.

The 2003 version was White/Black/Sport-Royal (with no mesh. The 2009 version is White/Black/Pure purple
1994 version was Dark Concord instead of Pure Purple.

Never really thought this particular model was all that hot....but I heard the OG was super comfortable though. I might cop.

hmmm i'm definately liking these...definate cop

^these arent too bad either nice sneakers for the summer

Originally Posted by swingshot

Word, isn't this retro #3 on these. [/IMG]

Retro number 2. If you want to be picky though.. The original colorway still hasn't been Retroed.

The 2003 version was White/Black/Sport-Royal (with no mesh. The 2009 version is White/Black/Pure purple
1994 version was Dark Concord instead of Pure Purple.
what about the lowtops? But your right the OG's haven't retroed in true form yet.

SheryarYO
Yeah, i've been searching ebay for almost 2 years for a pair in my size, not an easy acquisition.

^^didn't those white/greys release in GS sizes a few years back.

I've been waiting on these for awhile now, hve the wht and the all blk pair.... good thing I passed on the lows in this colorway even though I had seenthem as low as 29.99

Back
Top Bottom