OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Really hope these turn out right. Lack of mesh in the 2003 version had me heated, and back in 94 i had to choose my shoes carefully, and these didn't makethe cut.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Jordan noobs in there were swearin that those barkleys weren't THE flagship shoe for 1994.

Remember the advert with Barkley and Jordan, where they were having an argument over who had the best shoe?.. I think the Air Force Max CB was his current shoeat the time.

Even then, Nike knew sales of Jordans may drop off and were positioning Barkley to fill the gap.
In Driven from within it was even said they thought the X might be the last Jordan.

Then there was also a very aggressive marketing plan behind the Air Max2 line, that advert was everywhere.

It may not necessarily have been a case that Nike *Wanted* to make something other than Jordans the flagship shoe that year, but they had
the sense to realise that it may be easier to sell a shoe endorsed by someone who was still playing.

Cant wait. I bought a DS pair like 4 years ago for $140 but i dogged them last year in college. Def gettin 2 pairs.

Just got me some Godzilla's, so I'm not sure if I want these now.

I decided I liked those better, with these coming out. So I just used the money I was going to spend on these for them.

Originally Posted by mjs24chicago

I like the lows in this colorway better.
the lows are sacrilege
sick.gif

i hope the put out some more colorways in these. when they retroed them a couple years back i had black/black and the black/blue ones and i beat the hell outof them ive been trying to find another pair but cant seem to find them anywhere

pimp.gif
Can't wait for these!!! 09 is by far the best year for retros,penny's, barkley's, griffey's, Space Jams!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ghozt178

i hope the put out some more colorways in these. when they retroed them a couple years back i had black/black..

must be a black colorway due to. Onlx other colorway confirmed so far is white/silver

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by mjs24chicago

I like the lows in this colorway better.
the lows are sacrilege
sick.gif
The lows are a disgrace to the barkley name
NIKE-GRIFFEY-AIR-MAX-1-THE-RETURN-T-SHIRT-SZ-XL-95_W0QQitemZ300303369349QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Shirts
They sat for ever and hit outlets and Marshall's. I contemplated. Well maybe if I just wore jeans and nobody saw the top
roll.gif

New Pics to bring some life back to this thread

dsc_07413.jpg
dsc_07523.jpg
dsc_07472.jpg
dsc_07482.jpg
dsc_07421.jpg
dsc_07462.jpg
dsc_07442.jpg
dsc_07513.jpg

Name: Nike Air Max 2 CB 94
Color: Black / White - Pure Purple
305440 012
Release: June 1, 2009
Price: $120.00

Oh man. One of my best work shoes is the the royal/orange CW from '02. If these are anything like those than I will most definitely be down.

Maybe it's just the lighting, maybe i'm seeing something that isn't there, but they look just a bit ashy to me than the OGs?

I'm probably just being picky.

Since the release date is June, and Retro products can filter through early, we may start to see these in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom