Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Russ was dribbling in place for like 18 seconds and then passing it off to KD with like 6-7 left on the shot clock. Tough to watch.
This is the one key thing you wrote. When the Thunder are on the ropes, the only thing Westbrook knows how to do is score & that's a problem against a team that plays good team defense. He also can't run a team in a half court set even if his life depended on it. He's scorer & that's all he'll ever be. I don't think he can defend that well either...

Still going to be a loong series. I honestly can't say whose going to win but I do know whoever is coming out of the west is going to win the chip.   

My news feed was chuck at la Gloria and the new part of the river walk. He actually drank water from the river walk
sick.gif
the vid is on youtube

Originally Posted by psk2310

Russ was dribbling in place for like 18 seconds and then passing it off to KD with like 6-7 left on the shot clock. Tough to watch.
This is the one key thing you wrote. When the Thunder are on the ropes, the only thing Westbrook knows how to do is score & that's a problem against a team that plays good team defense. He also can't run a team in a half court set even if his life depended on it. He's scorer & that's all he'll ever be. I don't think he can defend that well either...
That's just an exaggeration. 

He's scorer & that's all he'll ever be. I don't think he can defend that well either...
At UCLA he wasn't a scorer like this; he was more known as a defensive player...
And Russ' D is pretty tight...

Originally Posted by buggz05

He's scorer & that's all he'll ever be. I don't think he can defend that well either...
At UCLA he wasn't a scorer like this; he was more known as a defensive player...
And Russ' D is pretty tight...
was about to say this too.  he was known as a defender coming into the league.  it's just that his offensive gm exploded, esp that mid range shot.  got that AI mentality on offense which is a blessing and curse sometimes.

He was a good defender in college at UCLA but that's not saying much. Remember, he couldn't pass or shoot well enough so he was a back up to Collison & came off the bench as a 6th man. He could defend mediocre players but when it came to upper echelon players, he'd ge torched (remember Florida & Memphis in the tourney?). He can score & that's it until he proves me wrong.

Shaq is a nasty @+# _! No way in hell I drink that water!
laugh.gif

Anyways, hopefully SA makes this 2-0! It will be a memorable game no doubt.

PO

In Brooks' defense, even if he uses Ibaka as lone small-ball big late, he's not at the rim to stop those Manu drives. He's at elbow w/duncan.
 Pop, on what makes Jackson an effective defender: "Because Jack has absolutely no idea what he's doing. And so neither does the offense." 
laugh.gif

Durant and Westbrook both wearing different shades of pink today....as much money as these guys make, and no sense of style?

Every time I look at Westbrook's fashion, I think about his bad decision making LOLOL

OKC needs to steal one game in San Antonio if they want to get to the Finals and that has to happen tonight.

Harden cant defend tho thats y he stunk it up.

Besides half his game is from Ginobli anyways u cant outshine the master, #20 is gonna dog him the whole series.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

OKC needs to steal one game in San Antonio if they want to get to the Finals and that has to happen tonight.
agreed.

First OKC possession of the game and Brooks has Russ dump it off to Perkins in the post.. And he turns it over on a travel.

That says it all.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Antidope

Time to go up 2-0
I WANT SOME NASTY!

GO SPURS GO!!!!
Quote of the year. 
Side note, the refs actually called an illegal screen on the King of illegal screens? I must be dreaming

AND the King of Goaltends got called for a goaltend? I'm definitely asleep this cant be real.

OMG Kawhi Leonard with the flashback.

AYVIuo.gif
Ayo Serge Ibaka when will you leave that man alone!!

Back
Top Bottom