- Joined Dec 19, 2007
[h2]I have been "helping" my amputee son, and I have not told my husband, and I am not sure how?[/h2]
My son lost his arms when he was 9, and now he's 14. I am not sure how to say this, but for the last 3 months, I have been helping my son masturbate since he has no means of doing it by himself and asked me to help him. I know that this is a natural part of boys growing up, and I did not want to deprive him of one more thing because of his disability. However, my husband doesn't know about this and I am not sure how to tell him. What do I do?
- That is disgusting. You need help. Your son should be going to a therapist to find other ways to please himself, of get prostheses so he can do it himself. That is stepping WAY OVER THE LINE! I think if you tell your husband he is going to freak right out. How would you feel if your husband was helping your 14 yr old amputee daughter masturbate? Think about it, inappropriate on every level.
- Find him a better out as a girl friend . Sexual aids ( blow up doll)
- Ok honestly? EW. Certainly you could have come up with a more clever way of fixing that problem! Does he have prosthetics? Do you have about $40-$100 extra cash and some duct tape? Don't worry, there is nothing on that site more disgusting than what you are doing with your boy. Buy him a fleshlight, tape it to his fake arm, and leave him be. The issues you are causing for this poor kid in the future are ASTOUNDING. Please stop what you are doing right now, get him therapy, and find an alternate solution to the problem.
- Why didn't you talk yo your husband and both of you come up with a solution. you mam,need help fast.your sick, look for a therapist fast please!!!!!
- You have got to be kidding me. This is not an original question, you saw it on a website and decided to rewrite it on here to see what people would say. HERE is a link to the exact same thing you said you just copied this exact post for your own amusement.
- you have no life. why cant people use this site for the reasons it was made!
- This is a joke question, obviously. I saw it on Failblog.org asked by "Green". Grow up. Gross.
- thats pretty hot
- Don't tell him you've been "helping"!!!! Tell him to go get a $@$!%% or you'll "do it for him". He'll #%%+ and not ask any questions. If he complains, let your husband do it. We'll see how long that lasts... Either way, masturbate your son. PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're making the world a better place. Maybe find a nurse or female volunteer to reduce the "weirdness", but really, you're not sick. You're a superhero. Thanks Mom. =D I'm sure there are some nice young women who would feel honored to volunteer helping the "disabled". I've seen some girls do worse... swallow (no pun intended) your pride and get 'em done!!! My gawd... imagine not being able to masturbate.... holy +$%+. It's amazing he hasn't killed himself yet. Then again, you're making a big difference. Just go get some "help", and stop weirding him the #$#% out. Trust me, you're doing the right thing. :-D I'd give you a medal if one existed for "Best Mom Ever!" but it seems your husband already owns that one...