Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

please, nobody give me any reps. I've waited 3 years for this. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Grabbed:

XL

Color Block Track Jacket

Black Motion Hoodie

Rose Morriessy Tee ( not keeping 
nthat.gif
)

F Off Tee L

NE hat in Royal

wanted a berry tee

wanted a BLK NE 

Wanted a Poncho BLK

damn the view all button! didn't even try for morrissey or motion logo. surprised the leopard pocket tees are sitting. grabbed a small in the light blue 15-20 after drop time.

Anyone know how supreme NYC line is looking?

there was a small line outside the soho store when i swung by yesterday afternoon around 3pm.

only had to wait 15min to get in, but there really wasn't much left.

People asking for tee shirts like "i want the dancer tee, in large whatever color you can find"

They still had all the stickers in stock though.

I copped the black Morrisey tee with no problem. I dont get why people pay money for Supreme bots. Only time theyre needed is on their sneaker collabs.

The Morriessy shirt along with every other Tee is trash, if you're flipping more power to you. If you're rocking that lmao...:roll eyes

Props to james jebbia, probably nearing that F'u money by now... 100 milly.

I copped the black Morrisey tee with no problem. I dont get why people pay money for Supreme bots. Only time theyre needed is on their sneaker collabs.
Anything BOGO or S logo sell out even quicker. How long you been buying Supreme?

Last edited:
used the restocks app today for the first time and got everything i wanted. worth the $10 imo 
pimp.gif

Was able to cop morrissey . Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. Last time I ordered was the Jordan tee and that got cancelled even though I don't use bots [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anything BOGO or S logo sell out even quicker. How long you been buying Supreme?

About 3 years. Copped alot of highly regarded items with ease. Bogo tee, Bogo hoodies, Jordan tee, picture tees, jerseys, Northface collabs and a S hat.

Last edited:
$548 for the blk Leather Car Coat 
sick.gif

It's got the Rocky 1 vibe going on!

I need a red ball too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom