Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Patiently waits for water bottle canteen to restock*
100x100px-LS-4f246b38_SonicRelaxing.gif

I copped the black Morrisey tee with no problem. I dont get why people pay money for Supreme bots. Only time theyre needed is on their sneaker collabs.
yeah i copped a heather moz, and this is my first season ever. not sure if this drop was easy or what

Grabbed:
XL
Color Block Track Jacket
Black Motion Hoodie
Rose Morriessy Tee ( not keeping :nthat: )
F Off Tee L
NE hat in Royal

wanted a berry tee
wanted a BLK NE 
Wanted a Poncho BLK

dope grab on that rose Morrissey.. definitely was a paul walker moment for me

i was able to help my friend out on a morrissey and medini..

was able to get a morrissey tee for myself and my girl grabbed one as well.

smooth win :smokin
View media item 1926900

Last edited:
dope grab on that rose Morrissey.. definitely was a paul walker moment for me

i was able to help my friend out on a morrissey and medini..

was able to get a morrissey tee for myself and my girl grabbed one as well.

smooth win
smokin.gif
You never had your preme.

Last edited:

This is currently my favorite Moz song, the live performance has footage from some of the most shocking abuses from police departments across the US. I found it more shocking than the slaughterhouse footage he likes to close the shows with.

Man, hectic morning...

my job network get timing out on the sup site, so was stuck having to do mobile...

Hit on 4 different orders two of which showed "CC declines" yet the order pushed thru anyway...

Can't believe i put that many orders in on the moblie app and surprisingly got all my confirms

Pink Arc LS

Camo Pocket Tee

Snow Camo Camp

Dancer Tee Black

hanes Boxers, socks, white tees

Seems like production numbers mightve been larger than usual considering how many bots/services and those type folks were slamming the site...

Cooked on the Morrissey tee. Got an error message during checkout but got the confirmation in my email so it's lit.

Also, got some socks.

Man, hectic morning...

my job network get timing out on the sup site, so was stuck having to do mobile...

Hit on 4 different orders two of which showed "CC declines" yet the order pushed thru anyway...

Can't believe i put that many orders in on the moblie app and surprisingly got all my confirms

Pink Arc LS

Camo Pocket Tee

Snow Camo Camp

Dancer Tee Black

hanes Boxers, socks, white tees

Seems like production numbers mightve been larger than usual considering how many bots/services and those type folks were slamming the site...

Nice. I wanted that camo pocket tee. Got my homie watching the restock for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom