Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
same message I got. Ive had orders go through after getting that but this time, no dice

this happen to me twice and i still got order confirmations afterwards. its been an hour since drop time tho
nerd.gif
 so you may be outta luck at this point
I got that at 8:02 and 8:05 both times through the app. At 8:05 i screen captured it. I was only going for camo pocket tee. I called my bank and they girl knew what i was talking about when i mention supreme
roll.gif
 Oh well 

It's worth the $10 3 month membership? Do you plan to get the full year for $30?
for supreme alone its definitely worth $10. considering it gives you restock info on a variety of brands, yeah i probably will get the full year

all I wanted was a bar logo cap,  stupid site wouldnt take my cc, i have a 10 k limit with $200 balance lmao. 

there was a small line outside the soho store when i swung by yesterday afternoon around 3pm.

only had to wait 15min to get in, but there really wasn't much left.

People asking for tee shirts like "i want the dancer tee, in large whatever color you can find"

They still had all the stickers in stock though.
Thanks. Did the store have the 2 tone hooded sweatshirt?

View media item 1926840
Cancelled!

But I'll tell you what girl on the phone was down to alt my order to a size or whatever
I told her nah I'll just cancel
And her exact words were
"I can change your order now n make it easy, your item might be sold out already online".

Anyone ever Phone order thur Warehouse?

Cancelled!

But I'll tell you what girl on the phone was down to alt my order to a size or whatever
I told her nah I'll just cancel
And her exact words were
"I can change your order now n make it easy, your item might be sold out already online".

Anyone ever Phone order thur Warehouse?
whats the number again?

I had two separate Morrissey orders stuck while the site glitched. When it went back to normal, both orders got processed and showed confirmation. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom