Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe copping on computer is the culprit of all the ghosts. Maybe copping on mobile is the safer way. Sounds ridiculous but what other solution is there to not have orders canceled when not using bots, then being told by supny they suspect bot activity. All my cops will be done mobile this season. Not taking any chances.
I copped all 3 decks on mobile, site was buggin on mobile tho, i hit process order and nothing happened then all of a sudden I got the confirm 

giphy.gif

Thanks bro, I saw that one on IG. I was hoping there was more in that set somewhere or someone already got there's in.

I was all in on navy not a red shoe guy normally but gonna try for snake and red. Red pair looks too good on this model IMO

So you can cop more than one color in the same order? Its not like other stuff where its one style per item?

So you can cop more than one color in the same order? Its not like other stuff where its one style per item?
It depends upon model "hype" and allocation. like jordans were 1 per person but the gts you could cop 1 of each. since this is nikelab endorsed it will most likely be one per person but we will have to wait and see

Anyone stopping by the store 2morrow? I need one of the paris zines, looks like they still have them in the NY shop

I guarantee the air maxes will not be an "easy cop". People couldnt even cop an s Cap last week. Thank Kylie and 2chainz for wearing preme all the time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom