Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a black sabbath fan, but the collab is pretty great.  Not going to try for anything from it though.

grew up going to ozzfest with uncles and cousins

going for the burning cross tee and paranoid tee

I am a black sabbath fan..for over 25 years..I want the jacket and a couple of tees..Do you think this release will be hyped? Am I going to fail because of some hypebeasts that don't even know a single song of black sabbath?..

any ideas about price of the jacket?

thanks
collabs are always hyped

jean jackets, longsleeves and hats will go quick IMO, due to current trends

whats worse, is a lot of ppl will recognize ozzy from the family show on mtv

whats even worse, there are a lot of ppl who have never even seen that but will be running around wearing this gear

Last edited:
The BS collabo looks dope
pimp.gif
Indeed.  Going mostly for the tees and long sleeves.  The parka is pretty cool too.  Might have to grab that rug as well.

I got an order confirmation for last week's drop but the payment is still pending on my account and I haven't gotten a shipping email. Ghost order or nah?

I got an order confirmation for last week's drop but the payment is still pending on my account and I haven't gotten a shipping email. Ghost order or nah?
Not sure as well... I am in the same situation.. got 2 order confirmation from my orders and card has pending charges already. Still waiting for the shipping email. Taking them longer than usual to ship.

I had no clue on who black sabbath was but idc I'm still buying. Some people don't like people that do this but hey I think the stuff is dope.

Cause they dont listen to rock :lol:

But theyve heard at least one Black Sabbath song in their lifetime without realizing it like Iron Man

I just saw them in February and didn't buy any souvenirs because I knew this collab was coming.

Not a fan of BS or rock music in general, but this is a dope collab.  The jean jacket is fire, but Im in for that paranoid and tome tee. 

Man looking over that Sabbath collab again theres just TOO much i want from it :lol:

I may just pass cuz i need to save money :\
Jawn is a gametime decision lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom