Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part that ALWAYS gets me is the cc month/year. That scroll thing always glitches. So considering that, 10 sec is not bad. Wish I was 10:56 bois like y'all [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Last couple times it's been flawless for me. 3-4 seconds, from the time I hit the checkout screen, still not a 10:59boi.

Last edited:
Last couple times it's been flawless for me. 3-4 seconds, from the time I hit the checkout screen, still not a 10:59boi.

Just timed myself and I do 5 sec once at checkout screen. Sup app always glitches for me at launch time tho. We need an iPhone bot!

Just timed myself and I do 5 sec once at checkout screen. Sup app always glitches for me at launch time tho. We need an iPhone bot!
There is one. But from the reviews it is last resort.
I have the Restock app but haven't used it for releases.

I agree. Sometimes you cart stuff but it lags saying you can checkout. Right? Supreme app is the only way I've gotten anything this year. Might have got the Morrissey tee if I wasn't messing around on my PC. Gonna see my DR on Tuesday about my sodium levels

In for the rug 
smokin.gif

I am a black sabbath fan..for over 25 years..I want the jacket and a couple of tees..Do you think this release will be hyped? Am I going to fail because of some hypebeasts that don't even know a single song of black sabbath?..

any ideas about price of the jacket?

thanks

I am a black sabbath fan..for over 25 years..I want the jacket and a couple of tees..Do you think this release will be hyped? Am I going to fail because of some hypebeasts that don't even know a single song of black sabbath?..

thanks
Hmm, well rock tees are currently a pretty hype item with a lot of Kanye fan boys, so this has potential to move. I think if you're ready to go at 10:58 and have a game plan you should be good. 

Im by no means a black sabbath extraordinaire but i definitely am a fan and would like to grab a tee shirt at least. One of the main bands that I listened to in my rock-only stage and one of about 5 bands that feature on my iphone.

I don't know a damn thing about BS. Not for me, but I will say the collection is pretty dope. Supreme did good for once. :lol:

Last edited:

Hmm, well rock tees are currently a pretty hype item with a lot of Kanye fan boys, so this has potential to move. I think if you're ready to go at 10:58 and have a game plan you should be good. 
Thanks..getting prepared.. L stands for lucky lol

thanks
I think 70% of the people going for it prob doesnt even know who they are. I believe everything will go quick. Especially the paranoid shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom