Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
previews coming this week?

IMG_2351.JPG

IMG_2352.JPG

LV needs to hurry up and get this release over with tbh (either online or an organized in-store release)

I need a card holder or a pocket organizer

PS digging the new layout of NT, definitely something to get used to though

LV needs to hurry up and get this release over with tbh (either online or an organized in-store release)

I need a card holder or a pocket organizer

PS digging the new layout of NT, definitely something to get used to though

Am i missing something? Seems over to me

I was able to place a VIP order just yesterday. If they open up more orders next week expect the in demand and hyped items such as hoody, bogo, red leather goods to be mostly sold out as when I ordered, the rep had informed me those were running low if not OOS already. Good luck to all.

Placed an order Friday with the homie for wallet, t-shirt, hoodie, and bandana. The red backpack was OOS and the hoodies were low in stock. They said there's a chance the hoodie might get canceled.

are VIP orders from stock that was supposed to be in US shops or a separate VIP allocation in Paris? this video leads me to believe it's the latter

if they do re-release i would suppose it is the latter as well since I doubt LV would go through the hassle of a release if a majority of everything is sold out

are VIP orders from stock that was supposed to be in US shops or a separate VIP allocation in Paris? this video leads me to believe it's the latter

if they do re-release i would suppose it is the latter as well since I doubt LV would go through the hassle of a release if a majority of everything is sold out

I hope it's separate and they do a rerelease. There hasn't really even been a crazy drop, everywhere that did the louis collection was calm as far as I know. I'm spending minimal right now in case they do the drop so I can be ready

I thought i was so lame for waiting in line for the Sup LV at the LA POPUP THE first day.

I was top 20 or so in line. Im plugged into the supreme matrix of the reseller info... i never camp because im old. But i came out of campout retirement.

Things that made no sense...

Even though people had numbers and we had pictures taken of our exact spots in line... people were still trying to cut.

People in LA HAD SO MUCH HEAT ON... AND THERE WAS PROBABLY $300000 IN CASH on the street IN JUST THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE (i seent it).. excluding me... i was a paranoid credit card guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom