Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Bruins were one of my favorite collabs. Red and green were both fire. Passed on a DS red pair a while back, still mad at myself.

reseller who lurks the thread gets sent a free Sup Tee...

#SupNT
stop whining, maybe there's a reason you didn't get the shirt :lol:
But on the real can someone on here do something nice for once and not have it twist into something negative. I don't even resell that much, especially on Supreme stuff.

Dang I hit @vinotwofour  up that day with pictures of my XL tees but he never even responded. Oh well, enjoy @alp.

Still looking for an oop on some middle finger or holo stickers... 
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Damn, getting some negative vibes lol. The shirts were given to the first people who responded with proof that it's their shirt size. Had nothing to do with if you're a reselling or not. Whoever was the quickest got the shirt. Besides, alp has helped me in the past. A lot of you guys were quiet when I asked for a beach ball for my little brother.

The other shirt went to another member on here who promised to get me into the fb Supnt, still haven't got in.

Last edited:
Damn, getting some negative vibes lol. The shirts were given to the first people who responded with proof that it's their shirt size. Had nothing to do with if you're a reselling or not. Whoever was the quickest got the shirt. Besides, alp has helped me in the past. A lot of you guys were quiet when I asked for a beach ball for my little brother.

The other shirt went to another member on here who promised to get me into the fb Supnt, still haven't got in.
err Someone please explain what fb Supnt is to me?

Yea exactly, once again thanks man, appreciate it

stop whining, maybe there's a reason you didn't get the shirt :lol:
But on the real can someone on here do something nice for once and not have it twist into something negative. I don't even resell that much, especially on Supreme stuff.

whining? Im stating a fact & the reason i didn't get the shirt? simple...I didn't try

that last sentence though... :lol:

whats dropping tomorrow :nerd:

Last edited:
From the lookbook , don't think there's much left for me to cop, save for a jacket and my hypebeast chair. My dome is too big for camp caps, so I unfortunately have to sit those out. :frown:

The collabs, however, are always a nice suprise.

denim & yellow GTS are easily the best.. i need oops on undercover stickers too if anyones got em[emoji]128064[/emoji] before i go to the bae

The Overlay to the Underlay

There's always a string attached to the word Free!
It's called "OnlyAsGoodAsYourLastFavor"

Bawwah lol

not directed at anyone at all, but damn dude just hooked someone up. You wouldnt have been complaining if you got lucky and responded first.. Its dope that he gave it out, regardless if i got it or not

Tomorrows rumored drop list via Hypebeast...

International Coaches Jacket
Niagara Sweater
Sand Timer
Pissed Umbrella
Side Tape Crusher
Cargo Short
S/S Crewneck Sweat
Arc Logo Double Ringer Top
Denim Skate Short
Side Zip Twill Camp Cap

Nothing Special...

Gunning for that coaches jacket, but price will be a determining factor.. Hope its around $128 or so, definitely a no-go if above $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom