Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Sand Timer but it's completely useless. 2.5 minutes only. What can I use it for realistically... And their gonna be charging like $70-80 since the Braun clock was $60.

Umbrella I would cop but their gonna charge $40.00 for that I can get a Totes.

Gonna take this week off I just got a Black Synhead T for $65.00 shipped.
I agree that the 2.5 minute timer is pretty pointless but I think your price estimations are pretty off. I can't see the timer being more than $30, $40 max.

As for the umbrella, expect $100+ 

Also fam, they+are = they're, not their. 

Last edited:
Waiting for supreme X la de da tho. Of course probably a rumor...
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Tempted to cop the rose keychain with the sand timer tomorrow.  Timer is one of the few things I'd still like from this season.

I agree that the 2.5 minute timer is pretty pointless but I think your price estimations are pretty off. I can't see the timer being more than $30, $40 max.

As for the umbrella, expect $100+ 

Also fam, they+are = they're, not their. 

I would expect $44 for the umbrella, as similar ones are listed for $36 on the ShedRain website (metal shaft, wood handle).

nothing to do with tomorrow drops. BUT i'm kinda feeling the GTS-red and denim. Nice summer shoes.

Same

I've flip flopped between wanting it or not, I think another color will seal the deal. Navy blue with white would be super nice

I dunno tho, I don't have any khaki jackets and it's a great color for the style
Damn navy would be dope. didn't even think about that. I like the khaki though. A nice subtle color I can rock to the office on chilly summer mornings lol

Got a blue coming in today if i dont like the way it fits me ill be glad enough to look out if you really want it 
Dope man lmk. Funds change day to day (broke college student) so hit me up if you decide you wanna get rid of it and I'll see if I can swing it. Even if you do like it post some pics and impressions on what you think of it!

Totally blown I won't be able to cop the coaches

Anyone know if they will restock the below tomorrow:

1) Small Box tee

2) Neil Young Tee

3) Hooded Foil Logo zip up

TIA :smile:

Anyone know if they will restock the below tomorrow:

1) Small Box tee
2) Neil Young Tee
3) Hooded Foil Logo zip up

TIA :smile:

i get you're new judging by your past posts, so just know. nobody every really knows whats dropping, and restocks normally never happen, it was a little strange to me the mophie came back 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
i get you're new judging by your past posts, so just know. nobody every really knows whats dropping, and restocks normally never happen, it was a little strange to me the mophie came back 2 weeks ago
Why is that strange? Jamboxes came back later in the season, so did Jesus pieces if I'm not mistaken.

What's a reasonable price on the Supreme Nike shorts? Also, anyone know how they fit? I'm a 28-30 waist depending on the day so I figure I need small. Barely see any up for sale and they're all like 230+ which seems awfully high....

I just want a pair to wear around the pool and at the beach that I'm not worried about wrecking and if I spend that kind of money on them I'm gonna be scared to ever wear them 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
What's a reasonable price on the Supreme Nike shorts? Also, anyone know how they fit? I'm a 28-30 waist depending on the day so I figure I need small. Barely see any up for sale and they're all like 230+ which seems awfully high....

I just want a pair to wear around the pool and at the beach that I'm not worried about wrecking and if I spend that kind of money on them I'm gonna be scared to ever wear them :\

$250+ range for DS. The black ones will cost more.

I got a large pair last year, was too big, couldn't trade it for a medium so I sold it for $180. Tried to find a pair for the same price and balked at several pairs for $200 like a pathetic brokeboi. Paying severely for it now because the shorts are no where to be found, probably because everyone wore them last summer and dont want to sell. And the ones that will be sale from this point will be outrageously expensive. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom