Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrows rumored drop list via Hypebeast...

International Coaches Jacket
Niagara Sweater
Sand Timer
Pissed Umbrella
Side Tape Crusher
Cargo Short
S/S Crewneck Sweat
Arc Logo Double Ringer Top
Denim Skate Short
Side Zip Twill Camp Cap

Nothing Special...
God damn...reflective last week and coaches this week, hitting me with the double slap since I still don't have the cash to cop :frown:
Gunning for that coaches jacket, but price will be a determining factor.. Hope its around $128 or so, definitely a no-go if above $150
Agreed

Definitely interested to see what else the Daniel Johnston collab brings, I would like to see "Jeremiah, the Innocent" included in something.

What do ya'll think of the reflective soft bill camps? I'm a sucker for 3M and I struck out on the windbreaker so I was thinking about copping one, could be good for summer don't you think?

Only other camp I have is a black rubber logo camp, so I'm thinking about grabbing a blue. Thoughts?

I want this more than anything that has dropped all season though

Patiently waiting
eyes.gif
Same

I've flip flopped between wanting it or not, I think another color will seal the deal. Navy blue with white would be super nice

I dunno tho, I don't have any khaki jackets and it's a great color for the style

What do ya'll think of the reflective soft bill camps? I'm a sucker for 3M and I struck out on the windbreaker so I was thinking about copping one, could be good for summer don't you think?

Only other camp I have is a black rubber logo camp, so I'm thinking about grabbing a blue. Thoughts?
Got a blue coming in today if i dont like the way it fits me ill be glad enough to look out if you really want it 

I like the Sand Timer but it's completely useless. 2.5 minutes only. What can I use it for realistically... And their gonna be charging like $70-80 since the Braun clock was $60.

Umbrella I would cop but their gonna charge $40.00 for that I can get a Totes.

Gonna take this week off I just got a Black Synhead T for $65.00 shipped.

I like the Sand Timer but it's completely useless. 2.5 minutes only. What can I use it for realistically... And their gonna be charging like $70-80 since the Braun clock was $60.

umbrella is probably gna be $50+ since shedrains regular full sized ones are that much 

lololololol @ $80 sand timer.

Undercover stuff gets here today and tomorrow. Hope the trench fits.

On a side note, picked up another Kate moss tee with the homie discount

I think i'll be passing weeks to come..Kinda just waiting on the sale/restocks to hit on some items i missed past weeks.

Does anyone have the Team Pullover? Would like to know what the quality/fit is like first hand.. Thinking about copping the navy joint

Last edited:
I think i'll be passing weeks to come..Kinda just waiting on the sale/restocks to hit on some items i missed past weeks.

Does anyone have the Team Pullover? Would like to know what the quality/fit is like first hand.. Thinking about copping the navy joint
trash/trash

it's a teaser for a secret drop / possible Larry Clark / KIDS collab

worst case we get that sweatshirt standalone

best case we get a full LC collab with decks and all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom