Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$250+ range for DS. The black ones will cost more.

I got a large pair last year, was too big, couldn't trade it for a medium so I sold it for $180. Tried to find a pair for the same price and balked at several pairs for $200 like a pathetic brokeboi. Paying severely for it now because the shorts are no where to be found, probably because everyone wore them last summer and dont want to sell. And the ones that will be sale from this point will be outrageously expensive. :smh:

0_0 that much?? Someone on the subreddit posted a price check for them a month or so ago and people said like ~150 which is still hard to swallow but reasonable, but for 250+ that's too much. SMH my attempts to step up my summer game are failing

So many fake colab rumors today 
roll.gif

Last edited:

copped the neil young in white for 80, patience paid off
Congrats! Thanks to an awesome NT'er, I was able to scoop the taxi driver tee for $50 shipped. Couldn't be happier. I really like that Neil tee, regret passing but prices are coming down apparently so I'll get it eventually.

Why is that strange? Jamboxes came back later in the season, so did Jesus pieces if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah it wasn't THAT strange. Accessories are the only exception to the "no collab restocks after first drop" rule. Think Nalgene, etc

Congrats! Thanks to an awesome NT'er, I was able to scoop the taxi driver tee for $50 shipped. Couldn't be happier. I really like that Neil tee, regret passing but prices are coming down apparently so I'll get it eventually.
damn thats a great pickup w the taxi driver tee boss.. 

Last edited:
I remember when the Taxi Driver T came out on the 20th anniversary prices were wild. I was only able to cop a light blue one. Some guy offered me $200 sold it to him right away... Now I'm looking to get a white or grey one seen one on eBay last week for $50 didn't pull the trigger for some reason the next day it was gone...

Why is that strange? Jamboxes came back later in the season, so did Jesus pieces if I'm not mistaken.

yeah i guess you're right, accessories do come back every so often, but clothes themselves, once they're off the webshop they dont go back on

First post in this thread. It's been a LONG time since I bought stuff from Supreme. I think prior to SS15, the last thing I bought was the benefit box logo tee from 2011.

Anyways, I had taken a hiatus because it was getting ridiculous. The site was laggy and it was almost impossible to get anything online at release. Decided to test my luck this season with the Neil Young tee and it went smoothly. So I figured I'd try again with the Undercover collab and I was able to checkout with both the Witch tee and Bear tee on the same order. As always, team manual ftw.

Just wanted to share my pickups with y'all.

View media item 1472418

i get you're new judging by your past posts, so just know. nobody every really knows whats dropping, and restocks normally never happen, it was a little strange to me the mophie came back 2 weeks ago
Thanks! I get the idea now haha.

Need to track down a black BOGO New Era fitted. Saw a decent price on the bay, didn't pull the trigger, now I can't find my size. :smh:

Idiot. :rolleyes

Last edited:
First UNDERCOVER order was delivered today so I ask my lady to send me a photo so I can see what stickers I got....

She sends me this photo and i'm all juiced cause I got a 3-piece combo...

Then I notice the UPC label on the lower right hand corner....

SMH..... 
mean.gif

First UNDERCOVER order was delivered today so I ask my lady to send me a photo so I can see what stickers I got....

She sends me this photo and i'm all juiced cause I got a 3-piece combo...

Then I notice the UPC label on the lower right hand corner....

SMH..... 
mean.gif

bittersweet.  those stickers though 
pimp.gif
 . the best you can do is size swap.  

View media item 1472471
Got this creeper hat in today. The quality is actually really nice. Better than I thought. The detail is better than the website made it seem. Weird that I ordered this after my synhead and bear tee, but received this first.

Also only got one bogo sticker in the pack. Smh

Got the Bear shirt today. Very nice shirt and putting Undercover on the tag was a nice touch. Was hoping for a middle finger box logo sticker but only got 2 red box logos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom