Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my tees in today.. disappointed w my stickers, really only wanted the candy one but got the disrupt & broken heart one, anyway tees are dope. 

Sticker made me think though, i don't get how tees/clothing w the F bomb sell out.. I mean is it just me or can you not rock that? I don't get how someone could wear that with their kids/parents/peers seeing it. Confuses me but to each its own i guess, then again i get it bc you got these kids walking around w drugs on their shirts & stuff. Ill never understand. Funny thing is i see all these people cop but i never see anyone rocking the pieces lol

got my tees in today.. disappointed w my stickers, really only wanted the candy one but got the disrupt & broken heart one, anyway tees are dope. 
Sticker made me think though, i don't get how tees/clothing w the F bomb sell out.. I mean is it just me or can you not rock that? I don't get how someone could wear that with their kids/parents/peers seeing it. Confuses me but to each its own i guess, then again i get it bc you got these kids walking around w drugs on their shirts & stuff. Ill never understand. Funny thing is i see all these people cop but i never see anyone rocking the pieces lol

No candy stickee for me. Got a disruput, heart, and reg box logo but I also did not get the candy tee

The slogan ruined that tee for me. I passed bc of it. Clothing with the f word on it doesn't do it for me either I think it's corny same goes for the weed leaves and od **** like that.. I think if youre broadcasting that past the age of 18 it's corny too

Last edited:
View media item 1519752
2 new pickups haha. Wanted the backpack when it restocked, so bought a black duffle to compensate when they restocked on thursday. Then found a guy on reddit who could proxy me the black backpack for 190 (same price as buying online in NY) Not really angry, will use the duffle when I go to Portugal this summer

Need that duffle, just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. The backpack was easier since I use it daily.

new pick up
that's my pic from a few months ago.. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

my friend's puppy i was sitting for a month

anyways, pick ups from this week 

Need that duffle, just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. The backpack was easier since I use it daily.
It's worth it. I got it and I use it all the time. Lots of pockets and it fits underneath the seat of a plane

Want the tortoise and clear cat glasses for the collection if there $150 or below. What was the price on last years shades? Acetate or plastic?

The slogan ruined that tee for me. I passed bc of it. Clothing with the f word on it doesn't do it for me either I think it's corny same goes for the weed leaves and od **** like that.. I think if youre broadcasting that past the age of 18 it's corny too
yep, worst pair is is that kids think its cool to rock tees w leaves on them.. blows my mind

Anyone recently go by SupLA???

Do they still have White Castle Snapbacks????

Looking Black n they just went OOS 

Anyone recently go by SupLA???

Do they still have White Castle Snapbacks????

Looking Black n they just went OOS 
Will your work allow that? I didn't think you could wear a competing company's logo,
Might want a Big Mac logo hat instead.

Omg
Will your work allow that? I didn't think you could wear a competing company's logo,

How did you become so funny! Haha
Wow you got me, like what a fresh joke
Did you come up with that all by yourself!

Man your dope! I mean Sooo cool

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] is the L stand for Loser!??

:lol: :rofl:

but i'll give airraab some credit. He hasnt been as bad as he was when he first started posting

Last edited:

eh, i think people are pretty desensitized to it at this point.

i remember my mom giving me crap about my f 'em rug when she first came to my place
My candy and disrupt tee came in, got a set of stickers last week when I stopped by the store.. The rest came today.

I would imagine the c&d letter would make preme stop giving out the stickers too.. Did many ppl get them in the mail?

would probably stop giving out stickers - then again they are "free". however, if you go in asking for stickers, they sometimes charge. i'm so confused 
laugh.gif

Want the tortoise and clear cat glasses for the collection if there $150 or below. What was the price on last years shades? Acetate or plastic?

I copped the wellington shades in tortoise back in may 2014. They were 176 +10 ship. They are really high quality, made in japan- and look great. They got stolen out of my new car when it was in a tow yard after i was involved in an accident. Lost my car and my shades that day...weak.

Hope i get a candy sticker with my chair, arrives on friday..kinda regret not copping a tee, kinda...

Chair is gonna look great in my room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom