Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

it aint but they also don't need to be ***** about it 

"some people" @ me or Quote me next time fam 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Okay fine you are acting like a child about it. Your post just makes me you seem bitter about it and your problem really ain't that big a deal. I just said some people because you aren't the only one I've seen complain about it. And like others have said about others complaining about the groups you are always welcome to join it ain't some lil secret society like you or others make it out to be
it was just corny to me how dude was a **** about a question being asked like he cant see that it aint a PS sticker like c'mon that **** was corny, homie was curious thats all 

i was in it believe me they are MAKING it out to be some lil secret society dude even had a list of rules for allowing someone to get in a full list 
roll.gif

im done talking bout it doe, carry on 

it was just corny to me how dude was a **** about a question being asked like he cant see that it aint a PS sticker like c'mon that **** was corny, homie was curious thats all 

i was in it believe me they are MAKING it out to be some lil secret society dude even had a list of rules for allowing someone to get in a full list :rofl:

im done talking bout it doe, carry on 

No sense of humor huh. I'm the cornball though? It's a small group with "rules" for a reason son...I have seen 0 of this behavior on there. Lot's of people just kept it moving or sent a PM lol. There have been these type of groups all over NT and it always causes unwarranted popping off. Internets is sewious bidness

Last edited:
No sense of humor huh. I'm the cornball though? It's a small group with "rules" for a reason son...I have seen 0 of this behavior on there. Lot's of people just kept it moving or sent a PM lol. There have been these type of groups all over NT and it always causes unwarranted popping off. Internets is sewious bidness
Na no sense of humor fam especially none over words on the internet

why you lying ? you know exactly what you were doing 

roll.gif

all good just keep it moving 

Dope neil up there had mines on yesterday for work 

Im pretty sure i got patched for my rocket tee this past weekend as well had someone sleep over and well ya use know how that goes, she wore it to bed by time i woke up she was long gone

Last edited:
is that stephanie mcmahon in your avy?when where and how? :nerd:
Yeah, that's Bae. We went to summer slam 2013 in la and stayed at the Hyatt, where she was staying, along with flair and a buttload of people. I got flair to do a woo for me. The kids are great for getting celebrity access.

got the chair in, didnt get that pin though :lol:

this thing is absolutely not worth the $60. Like I said before, I feel bad for the people that copped it thinking they'd be able to use it on a regular basis

I thought this was HB for a minute with all the back and forth[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
Caved and copped the black duffle...
Need a nice weekend bag for traveling this summer..

I thought this was HB for a minute with all the back and forth[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
Caved and copped the black duffle...
Need a nice weekend bag for traveling this summer..

I'm being cheap but I should really pick it up before it's gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom