Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

but i'll give airraab some credit. He hasnt been as bad as he was when he first started posting
I'm just getting used to this Prison Life, or is it the opposite 
just restocked online (11:25 AM Tuesday)
Grabbed ONE!! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I copped the wellington shades in tortoise back in may 2014. They were 176 +10 ship. They are really high quality, made in japan- and look great. They got stolen out of my new car when it was in a tow yard after i was involved in an accident. Lost my car and my shades that day...weak.

Yeah had to do some research. This years are made in Italy and are more traditional shapes compared to last year so the price might be lower but not by much. Japanese shades>>>>>Italian. Sucks about your car and shades I would have raised hell. Got a nice collection of shades going would be extra tight if I lost 1.

Last edited:
 Then again these have also gone for retail via SUPNT FB
noone would really know cause yall keep it so secret like a group of little *** girls

how does one get their hands on those SupNT stickers ?
They don't exist. Photochopped
dont let him try and jerk you off homie. It was a thing that they did in the FB group nothing photo shopped about it

i just find it funny when someone brings up SupNT the admins of it swear they some type of elitist.

Glad i got the boot honestly sitting on the outside i realize how lame it is.

tell him straight up dont be a **** about it who cares if he aint posting on the regular. What makes you better than him ? 

im just telling it how it is yall can say im salty whatever but its just facts yall are corny

The FB thing really ain't that big of a deal tho :lol: if people want in they can always ask ever since some people got the boot they been acting like babies about it

noone would really know cause yall keep it so secret like a group of little *** girls

dont let him try and jerk you off homie. It was a thing that they did in the FB group nothing photo shopped about it

i just find it funny when someone brings up SupNT the admins of it swear they some type of elitist.

tell him straight up dont be a **** about it who cares if he aint posting on the regular. What makes you better than him ? 

im just telling it how it is yall can say im salty whatever but its just facts yall are corny

do people think things get sold there every day for retail or something? the whole point of keeping it small is to be able to keep an eye on what's going on. If anything, there's an occasional sale here and there, and mostly a recap of what happens in the thread without having to see the pointless gifs.

The FB thing really ain't that big of a deal tho
laugh.gif
if people want in they can always ask ever since some people got the boot they been acting like babies about it
it aint but they also don't need to be ***** about it 

"some people" @ me or Quote me  next time fam 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, got the same response from TeamNB and the reason it was started. Difference is with this group all you had to do was PM about getting "the boot" but very few bothered they just took offense. Nothing elitist at all, just became clear that some people were in here to lurk and resell vs be a community. It really isn't that serious, I won't mention it if it opens "wounds" I didnt know existed....

Last edited:
 do people think things get sold there every day for retail or something? the whole point of keeping it small is to be able to keep an eye on what's going on. If anything, there's an occasional sale here and there, and mostly a recap of what happens in the thread without having to see the pointless gifs.
oh i know i seen what wen ton in the group its just how they go about it when randoms bring it up 

oh i know i seen what wen ton in the group its just how they go about it when randoms bring it up 
I guess it's just how they go about it. Pretty sure if you ask to join, you can get in. But if you talk crap about it and then want to join why do you expect to get in, you know? Like myself, I was a technically random when I got in. Sold some socks and an S hat for pretty much retail + ship. I have no problems so far. 

can we just stop with the FB group talk? you guys are really that upset that the ones that post on here the most have their own little community to go to? this place is sad sometimes

all the people i see complaining about it, I have never seen post on here before, smh :smh:

Last edited:
can we just stop with the FB group talk? you guys are really that upset that the ones that post on here the most have their own little community to go to? this place is sad sometimes

all the people i see complaining about it, I have never seen post on here before, smh
mean.gif
im a random first time posting in here 

it aint but they also don't need to be ***** about it 

"some people" @ me or Quote me next time fam :nerd: :lol:  
Okay fine you are acting like a child about it. Your post just makes me you seem bitter about it and your problem really ain't that big a deal. I just said some people because you aren't the only one I've seen complain about it. And like others have said about others complaining about the groups you are always welcome to join it ain't some lil secret society like you or others make it out to be

how many did they have there?

what else did you See??

SUPREME STORE REPORT!

go
Lol yeah man I am so tempted to ask someone in NYC to check the store for the black backpack. My TNF backpack i've had since 2008 just ripped through the bottom this morning, now I need a backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom