Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh. Supreme x Undercover witch tee is pretty much extinct in black or white.

had to pass last week but would surely have bought any of the peach colorway tees, pastel szn we ouchea 

Yeah had to do some research. This years are made in Italy and are more traditional shapes compared to last year so the price might be lower but not by much. Japanese shades>>>>>Italian. Sucks about your car and shades I would have raised hell. Got a nice collection of shades going would be extra tight if I lost 1.

Yea those wellingtons were super dope. Pretty weak that theyre gone, i got compliments on em all the time. When the accident happenned i had just moved that week so i thought that i probobly had em packed somewhere, turns out i didnt. Car was totalled and honestly the shades were the least of my worries at the time- also when he asked if there was anything of value broken, lost/ stolen in the car i told my insurance agent that the glasses were either stolen out of the car by tow truck driver or someone at the tow yard or were broken in the crash and tossed by someone at the tow yard. Not sure if they were factored into my settlement or not, but i got a lot more out of the settlement than expected so its kinda whatever..

Edit: just remembered to mention that those shades came with an extra clip on lenses, so im sure that made them a bit pricier than other preme shades...clip on lenses are all thats left of them now
View media item 1521535View media item 1521536

Last edited:
man, I've never even seen some of these dudes asking for fb group invites in this group
laugh.gif

Legit check? Possibly older releases, need info on these pls, like name and price check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom