Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the gift exchange though 
nerd.gif

There was an older Malcolm X Capsule but no shorts in that release.
Wouldn't mind a new one[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Stone Island collab was trash last year. I practically gave away my hoodie from last year because of how let down I was.

I was expecting a thick, F/W-winter like supreme pullover - but instead got something almost as thin as a flannel. Complete let down, especially at that price I paid.

Lesson learned. Unless those prices drop (lol), than I'm passing.

Stone Island collab was trash last year. I practically gave away my hoodie from last year because of how let down I was.

I was expecting a thick, F/W-winter like supreme pullover - but instead got something almost as thin as a flannel. Complete let down, especially at that price I paid.

Lesson learned. Unless those prices drop (lol), than I'm passing.

the camp was the only thing I copped from the colab. everything else was over priced and quality seemed subpar

I musta got lucky. I been wearing the supreme slides pretty much every day since they came out.

Just wish everyone didn't know it was me on the can. :lol:

I kind of wish I'd have picked up a Stone Island camp, but hopefully more come out with another collab.

I kind of wish I'd have picked up a Stone Island camp, but hopefully more come out with another collab.

Exactly what I was gonna say. Would be interested to see what comes in a SI ss collection though, since they're mostly known for their outwear, and general cooler weather pieces

I just want a new  Supreme tee. I feel if I do get a GA for grad school I will wear a supreme tee and a blazer to class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom