Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question, I'm worried I didn't have my state selected, I don't recall if it was selected or not. 

I placed the order and got order confirmation.

Even though I got confirmation, is that a guarantee that I did have my state selected? Or would the order still go through even if it wasn't and it just won't ship?

Plz help.
It won't accept your order at all if you don't pick a state, you're good.

I too had issues, items didn't show on the all screen...luckily the I got the Neil Young tee through the preview screen. However, I missed out on a few of my top items (Mophie, Astronaut Hoodie, Athletic Crew, and Hockey Top.) I know I shouldn't compare NT to the hype but seems like there was alot of hype this season outside of NT

thats crazy if it automatically checks you out for another color. So since Burgundy sold out first they gave people the black/red and the people who wanted black/red get screwed -_-

Question, I'm worried I didn't have my state selected, I don't recall if it was selected or not. 
I placed the order and got order confirmation.
Even though I got confirmation, is that a guarantee that I did have my state selected? Or would the order still go through even if it wasn't and it just won't ship?
Plz help.
If it wasn't selected it wouldn't let you submit. You're straight

Didn't actually purchase anything this morning, just checking out the comments y'all post...

Kinda wish I would've added that pill box to my order just cuz it's so cheap. I don't take any pills though lol. Any other ideas of what I could use it for??

NOW ON SUPREME IF YOU TRY AND CHECK OUT WITH AN ITEM, IF THAT ITEM IS SOLD OUT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHECK YOU OUT WITH ANOTHER COLORWAY OF THAT SAME ITEM. WATCH OUT FELLAS....
I couldn't tell if this is what happened or site just messed up. Had navy Neil/white Bacchanal, ended up with black for both.

Black Neil, black Bacchanal, Chrome Arc gray, mini butterfly, boxers, pill box. success overall 

Got all I wanted except mophie

Black boxers
Classic logo
Moth tee - Yellow

First time the mobile site was terrible for me.

All I wanted was that mophie charger but since assembly is right at 10 I couldnt...oh well...just waiting on that court jacket. :smokin

I failed
frown.gif
no hockey jersey for me
frown.gif
 the feel is mutual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom