Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
281-330-8004
laugh.gif
 The most famous number out of Houston. I got the number though.

Last edited:
I'm probably going to pass on the next drop I've been spending way too much money on this brand, but of course if they restock the fire extinguisher ill have to get it
wink.gif

yeah i guess you're right, accessories do come back every so often, but clothes themselves, once they're off the webshop they dont go back on

They bring some of the stuff back for the sale. Like the Giger stuff last season.

White arch ringer reminds me of the throwback Angels baseball jersey... Which I think is awesome... If it's under $80 I may have to cop

smh, one box logo sticker. shirt looks good though if anyone has the Undercover sticker/holo stickers pm will be happy to purchase or oop would be dope either way 

So coachs jacket and hour glass the hyped items this week?

I kinda want the umbrella

Last edited:
I wish I even had a rough idea on what the sand timer could retail for but we really won't know

I don't think it's going to be that expensive, it seems like one of the things they buy in bulk from some wholesaler in Asia and then just slap their logo onto it, like the mini lantern or the pillcase or any of the other random accessories they drop per season.

Watch me be wrong though.

I don't think it's going to be that expensive, it seems like one of the things they buy in bulk from some wholesaler in Asia and then just slap their logo onto it, like the mini lantern or the pillcase or any of the other random accessories they drop per season.

Watch me be wrong though.

It's the glass that got me worried on price. If it's a thick, sturdy glass that's gonna shoot the price right up

from past seasons coaches jackets ranged from 168-188. Last years Giger coaches was 178. But bruce lee in fw '13 was 168. And denim coaches was 188
i would agree w this.. somewhere between 170-200 but i could be totally off

It's the glass that got me worried on price. If it's a thick, sturdy glass that's gonna shoot the price right up

COME ON. You know it's going to be the super thin stuff like in little hour glasses included with some table top/board games. Just typing this out makes me want to go and buy a copy of By Jove, a board game I used to play in my Gifted class back in Elementary School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom