Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you literally just take scissors and cut them off or got them tailored off?
Don't own a pair of joggers but those are really nice.

Yeah. I pretty much eyeballed where I wanted it to be so it would hit a little above my ankles. You can take it to a tailor to do it if you want it to be cleaner. I wanted it to be frayed at the bottom to go with the look of the pants.

Just hit the east side of the LBC on a mission to find Mr. Warre..... WHATTTHEP*****....

was getting some gas and saw this lol.... NO SHAME
roll.gif
...do they sell t-shirts with the stores logo? 
nerd.gif
*Walks in*

*Nothing but fake supreme but all the font is comic sans*

Was back a couple pages but that in stpre only strapback is :smokin
I also seen the neon box logo beanie in there...wanted that smh. Wish I lived closer to Supreme and had more time to go visit

just scooped liberty jewels from last season wanted the hat but pulled the trigger to later got it for a good price hope it fits right the materiel looks tough and not stretchy

Really hate paying resell on hats, but whats the going rate for the Cord Rose and the Atelier Supreme hats?

The Atelier seems to go for about $60-90 depending on color. I missed out on a black one for $66 shipped earlier today and ended up buying for $78 shipped. Also got an offer of $80 denied.

Look up Barbara Kruger and acknowledge that Supreme brand owners have no shame. That isn't homage either so don't even try that card. That is misappropriation. Troll out.
the thing about STREETWEAR is the streets always win....

Ain't Noone lining up for babara krueger..... yet

Last edited:
The Atelier seems to go for about $60-90 depending on color. I missed out on a black one for $66 shipped earlier today and ended up buying for $78 shipped. Also got an offer of $80 denied.

Yeah I bought a navy one for $80 shipped.

It's an Irish Flag. If you have not seen the movie "State of Grace", you need to download it today 
nthat.gif

TBH I did not realize FA still made stuff lol. Dope shirt though. Gone now it looks like, I may have picked that up myself!

Looks like they are up on their site. About to order one myself. How does FA run? Is it TTS? Last piece I had from them was when all over print was cool lol
looked up the movie on wikipedia...then looked up the back story, will for sure have to check the movie out...not a huge movie buff, and that was made 4 years after i was born, so anything from then, for the most part, i have not seen, so really appreciate the heads up my dude.
nthat.gif

as far as sizing, i think they run a little bit smaller then supreme...so my brother wears a M in Supreme and a L in FA....however I wear a M in both...we are basically the same size...its really how you like your shirts and how much you dry it as well...FA will shrink much more then Supreme shirts...

FA "should" be having another drop soon I would guess based on how long those T's have been up, but we shall see...like most have mentioned, they keep it on the low...

Copped a black FA "State of Grace". Being 1/2 Irish and somewhat political in my views it was a must. Thanks for posting that @DeeksDog   FA site had em for 30 but no Black in L. Just copped off a skateshop for 32 shipped. I passed on drop past Thursday so I justfied it haha. May cop the light blue as well.
Anytime man, glad you were able to cook 
nthat.gif

looked up the movie on wikipedia...then looked up the back story, will for sure have to check the movie out...not a huge movie buff, and that was made 4 years after i was born, so anything from then, for the most part, i have not seen, so really appreciate the heads up my dude.
nthat.gif

as far as sizing, i think they run a little bit smaller then supreme...so my brother wears a M in Supreme and a L in FA....however I wear a M in both...we are basically the same size...its really how you like your shirts and how much you dry it as well...FA will shrink much more then Supreme shirts...

FA "should" be having another drop soon I would guess based on how long those T's have been up, but we shall see...like most have mentioned, they keep it on the low...

Anytime man, glad you were able to cook 
nthat.gif

I looked up a few HB/Reddit threads and ended up going with a L. Maybe I should have gone XL. I could stand to lose a few pounds these days anyway if it doesnt work out haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom