Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbrella in action 
roll.gif

My UPS guy didn't leave my package for whatever reason, even though signature is not required. I called UPS to see if I can meet up the driver to pick it up from him, and they told me that the seller (Supreme) has restrictions against this. Have you guys ever had this problem? I meet up my UPS guy all the time for non-Supreme packages without any issue. 

My UPS guy didn't leave my package for whatever reason, even though signature is not required. I called UPS to see if I can meet up the driver to pick it up from him, and they told me that the seller (Supreme) has restrictions against this. Have you guys ever had this problem? I meet up my UPS guy all the time for non-Supreme packages without any issue. 
yeah supreme didn't allow me to pick it up from the driver as well, if you call UPS they will tell you to call Supreme to drop that restriction

even though packages dont require a signature, theres a restriction in the system that doesnt allow them to "driver release" certain packages when scanned on their handheld

depending on when he stopped by and when you got home, maybe you could drive around and catch him and get the package...or just wait til the next day 

Last edited:
Are the zip up hoodies and pullover hoodies about the same size? Stuck between ordering a large or Xlarge if classic pullover drops.

Fall/Winter will always feel a little tighter than the Spring/Summer ones because of the weight used. If within the same season, yeah I'd say they're about the same size wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom