Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally forgot about this drop today.
that might have been the easiest release... copped manually.. even messed up my number and had to go back and still copped

Thought the same. Messed up and forgot to Accept the terms. Still managed to check out.

....$500 later.

Medium white Morrissey tee and gold bar chain COPPED.
smokin.gif
gold bar chain looks tough, I just decided against it. Now I want it...

They didn't want me to win lol. Checked out with my gray Motion and when I hit submit, it lagged for a second and brought me right back to the checkout screen with al my info still loaded. So of course when I hit again it goes through and is sold out. Oh well, got the tee and hat I wanted.

They didn't want me to win lol. Checked out with my gray Motion and when I hit submit, it lagged for a second and brought me right back to the checkout screen with al my info still loaded. So of course when I hit again it goes through and is sold out. Oh well, got the tee and hat I wanted.

same thing happened to me. i got through everything, click on process payment, shows me my cart. black motion hoody. :smh:

ip banned for some reason…but was able to check on on LTE on my phone for a beanie…will they cancel?

Waited too long on the track jacket

Apex Taped Seam White

Motion Logo Hoodie Red

Black Backpack

Key Chain

Mendini White Tee

still need the decks, morrissey

Copped Morris tee and got the error.

Went back for the
dancer.
Canteen
Hockey jersey
You still suck tee.

Checked for confirmation and i got confirmation for the morrisey tee. Lol.

All copped from my Apple Watch.

View media item 1926686

This is the first release in a looooong time I haven't bought anything. Seems like every year I buy less from S/S collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom